need some stangnet help

04GTMustang

Feb 28, 2006
Stafford
ok so friday im running 14psi with meth and also some c16 race fuel just as a safety precaution for detonation control.

but my question is what motor parts will be at risk if she blows? like will my kenne bell be at risk or any damage? or my heads?

I am kind of writing it off as a kaboom friday hahaha may not happen but i would just like to know so if its gonna tank my kenne bell then no go lol i dont wanna buy a motor and then another kenne bell cause then ill be forced to upgrade to the 2.8 lol.

• Sponsors (?)

usually a piston or rod goes. valve damage to the head may happen. make sure the race gas is safe to use with O2 sensors and cats. some types of race gas can cause them to fail quickly.

alright thanks man.

i just dont really wanna buy a new kenne bell lol. although if the heads do go then i am getting the trick flow heads.

oh and guys this whole setup that i am going to do is going to lead into compound boost thats why im staying with teh 2.1 blower or else i would definitely get the 2.8

If she blows and shes on meth then it will probably be pretty exciting :D

hahahahahahaha thanks man figured i could count on you lol:nice:

maybe it will be on video lol who knows ill see if i can get it so if it goes boom you will see me step out of the car down the track mad as hell lol oh well gotta see what its made of though literally lol