Need support from fellow stangers.

mob said:
Yea thats why I am going to wait like a week, and see how she is doing, she is going to a cardiologist soon because of her heart problems, Im gonna call her to make sure shes ok. Shes also on some medicine now for something with her bladder, that makes her feel like crap, she started taking it on saturday, and broke up with me on sunday, wouldnt be surprised if that has something to do with it.

Good move man - stick to it!

• Sponsors (?)

That sucks dude sorry to hear that. You obviously love her enough to stick with her through thick and thin. Even if you cant see her everyday and even if she is sick im sure you would be there to take care for her. But what will be, will be. So give it sometime and hopefully all works out well for you!

I was with my woman since i was 17 weve had breaks in there for like a week - 1 month and a half to see what was out there. Im the type she has to keep inline because honestly i got crazy game when it comes to picking girls up just for a piece of ass. So im glad im married because id get in trouble if i wasnt.

Is that why you have quagmire as your avatar? hahaha, suits perfectly.

Mob-

You will be ok though dude, I thought it was longer than what it was. Imagine if you lived with her when you broke up, or if you felt like that but it was after 4 years. It can always be worse, and if you dont believe it, ask me about some of mine :nice: . Just keep your spirits up and keep your hands busy.

And on a side note...why does Dr. Phil have his own tv show, I'm way better and cooler than him, lol. I hate Dr. Phil...I like the sound of Dr. Paul...yeah.........

well i can tell where your at.. i had my share of that a half a year ago.. ive been told and have figured out.. its all bull in the end.. love is non existant till you find it.. and to find it is damn near impossible.. but it happens.. so dont give up.. i myself, role alone.. no time for women.. to many cars to fix.. and to many tires to waste.. women are bigger money pits than a damn mustang.. and if i want some.. go get a whore from my school.. lol it depends on the guy.. wether hes strong enough to stand alone.. or need that girl to be there with em.. so good luck.. i cant offer to much more.. but thats my experience.. yea.. its a hole im stuck in.. :nonono:

sorry man, we all know what youre going thru. its just part of life. the girl i loved in high school, now has 3 kids and lives like white trash. go figure, but it makes me glad im not with her lol getting over it is the hard thing, but dont get mad and make her decision for her, im abd about that..when its over, i usually make sure its over real fast then regret it when i calm down. good luck man. it only gets better from here on

sorry to hear man...I've been with the same girl for 7 years...(I'm 24 this december) and things are going awsome. just let her have her space for a bit but keep in touch with her and when she is ready she will come back if it was ment to be.

Roland69 said:
sorry to hear man...I've been with the same girl for 7 years...(I'm 24 this december) and things are going awsome. just let her have her space for a bit but keep in touch with her and when she is ready she will come back if it was ment to be.

Thanks man. Did i ever tell you she got pissed when she saw your avitar? haha not really pissed but kinda freaked out, i was scrolling through and shes like is that me?!?! im like yea haha, shes like i have a stalker! and im like no its a joke.

hey idk, shes single now, up for grabs...

hey man I know its tough and all, but the way you describe her and her situation it will probably just be temporary. I don't have time for GF right now between school and work, but I did just get a good lookin home coming date. Good luck with it, here is a site that got me some lonely times haha DONT CLICK IF NOT 18!!!! bangbros.com DONT CLICK IF NOT 18!!!!

Only one thing you can do:

If you were ass, say your sorry and yuo are just upset you are losing her.
Then just be there for her when she needs you, if you still want her that is.

But personally i usually try to hammer another girl within 2-3 weeks of a break-up. also lots of hanging out with a buddy. that always makes it easier. I have had 2-2+ year relationships, 1 ended bad the other i went to college and started being a man whore. now im dating a rich, hot 19 year old (im 23, just passed the 1 year mark with her). either if she comes back then maybe you were meant to be, but focus on some **** for yourself. ENJOY being single, i was single for 3 months straight once, had 3 girls on a rotation with the best part being 2 of chicks new about the others. AHHHH the good ole days! need to stop talking, my mind wants to make my body do bad things. If your going to college you cant go being in relationship anyways, it never works!

grey5.0beast said:
hey idk, shes single now, up for grabs...

hey man I know its tough and all, but the way you describe her and her situation it will probably just be temporary. I don't have time for GF right now between school and work, but I did just get a good lookin home coming date. Good luck with it, here is a site that got me some lonely times haha DONT CLICK IF NOT 18!!!! bangbros.com DONT CLICK IF NOT 18!!!!

im not a fan of bangbros i like naughtyamerica.com

That sucks man, like everyone else has already said theres more and better girls out there so just keep on keepin on.

Theres only 1 thing to do now, send everybody here naked pics of her. Thats what a buddy of mine did. His girlfriend cheated on him then broke up with him, so he told everyone all of her discusting secrets and sent all of his friends naked pics of here lol, what an ass he is lol.

795.0pacecar said:
That sucks man, like everyone else has already said theres more and better girls out there so just keep on keepin on.

Theres only 1 thing to do now, send everybody here naked pics of her. Thats what a buddy of mine did. His girlfriend cheated on him then broke up with him, so he told everyone all of her discusting secrets and sent all of his friends naked pics of here lol, what an ass he is lol.

haha i got naked pics of my first girlfriend but unfortunatly i couldnt pull it off with her. It was nice though, wish i had pics haha :rolleyes:

Don't sweat it, Nick... I know what it's like to think you are with the one that you want to be with the rest of your life, and for them to rip that right out of your heart. But that is when you should realize it was never meant to be. You will find the chick that makes you happy no matter what, and that will never leave you for stupid reasons... One that FITS IN with YOUR LIFE.. That is when you know it's meant to be. When I found my wife... I KNEW that she was it... No doubt in my mind... She could DEAL with me and my stupid ass ways. She never mentioned leaving or breaking up... I asked her to marry me 2 months after meeting her. Now 3 years later we are very happily married and moved to a different state, away from all my family... And I miss them, but I know I'm with the person I should be with.

One day you will find this, I promise.

That or somethings majorly ****ed up with you. :lol: :nice:

PoopDawg said:
Don't sweat it, Nick... I know what it's like to think you are with the one that you want to be with the rest of your life, and for them to rip that right out of your heart. But that is when you should realize it was never meant to be. You will find the chick that makes you happy no matter what, and that will never leave you for stupid reasons... One that FITS IN with YOUR LIFE.. That is when you know it's meant to be. When I found my wife... I KNEW that she was it... No doubt in my mind... She could DEAL with me and my stupid ass ways. She never mentioned leaving or breaking up... I asked her to marry me 2 months after meeting her. Now 3 years later we are very happily married and moved to a different state, away from all my family... And I miss them, but I know I'm with the person I should be with.

One day you will find this, I promise.That or somethings majorly ****ed up with you. :lol: :nice:

haha yea thanks man, i agree with what your saying, i have to move on, and find someone who can adjust to my scheduale just like i do to theirs. I remember a year ago when we were friends and you and your wife were engaged, its good to see you guys growing.