Need support from fellow stangers.

88 Fox GT said:
Yeah, why the hell haven't you installed those heads yet?

im f'ing broke man, i get bearly over minimum wage, and i am only allowed to work 30 hrs a week by law. I have alot of stuff to pay, and i have only just now been able to start saving some money. Id love to get them in but it will honestly be a long time. Its gonna cost me over 300 for the heads, and about 250 for the exhaust. I have about 200 bucks right now, and only pull in about 250 every two weeks.

• Sponsors (?)

wow dude, i told you. there is someone out there thats better. just please be careful with marijuana and stuff, cause i remember hwen you got busted for that stuff. and go have fun. if you drink dont drive. i know how it feels waiting for phonecalls and stuff. just put it in the past. you only live how many times? once...

mob said:
im f'ing broke man, i get bearly over minimum wage, and i am only allowed to work 30 hrs a week by law. I have alot of stuff to pay, and i have only just now been able to start saving some money. Id love to get them in but it will honestly be a long time. Its gonna cost me over 300 for the heads, and about 250 for the exhaust. I have about 200 bucks right now, and only pull in about 250 every two weeks.
Don't you already have the heads & headers though?

Get yourself some gaskets and a couple days to work on it to ensure that it's gonna work since it's your DD. I know how that goes.

88 Fox GT said:
Don't you already have the heads & headers though?

Get yourself some gaskets and a couple days to work on it to ensure that it's gonna work since it's your DD. I know how that goes.

Yea I already have the heads and headers, but I cant find anyone to help me do it, and the cheapest I can get someone to do it for is 300. For my headers, I need to have new flanges put on them, and have them cut my hpipe so it fits the long tubes.

Hey Rstang if you know what your doing that would be awesome if we could do it together one weekend, but I just know its not an easy job, I dont have the tools to do it myself, nor the expierence, and I know im going to run into problems on the way.

mob said:
Yea I already have the heads and headers, but I cant find anyone to help me do it, and the cheapest I can get someone to do it for is 300. For my headers, I need to have new flanges put on them, and have them cut my hpipe so it fits the long tubes.

Hey Rstang if you know what your doing that would be awesome if we could do it together one weekend, but I just know its not an easy job, I dont have the tools to do it myself, nor the expierence, and I know im going to run into problems on the way.
Replacing heads? Hard job?

Time consuming, but not hard.

88 Fox GT said:
Replacing heads? Hard job?

Time consuming, but not hard.

Yea I heard it wasent hard, but for me, anything is hard, I really dont have any expierence, and taking out my a/c was the most ive ever dug into my engine. And like I said, I dont have the tools to do it. The person I bought the heads from may help me do it, but I have to see how much he will charge me. Rstang if you have the tools to do it, lets do it, ill pay you.

went through 2 girls this summer,

the first one was kinda cool, was with her from feb till june/july but she wasnt very fun. replaced her with the 2nd girl who was lots of fun and had a magnetic personality. she turned out to be a liar, and i caught her from my experience of being lied to in the past from previous relationships. i drove by her house in my other car when i noticed her behaviour/attitude change, and caught her ex bf at her place. gave her a chance to tell the truth but she still lied. fired her.

feels really bad inside cause i liked her alot. but i feel good inside from being able to see the signs of lieing, and things not being right, and then having the balls to do somthing about it. like i learned somthing and prevented some real heartache.

oh and camera phones come in realllly handy.
you always have a way to prove what you are seeing, or to prove where you are. and you can even picture message people who dont have cameras on their phones.

like sending a pic text with **** OFF captioned for particular reasons

kevin2m4 said:
went through 2 girls this summer,

the first one was kinda cool, was with her from feb till june/july but she wasnt very fun. replaced her with the 2nd girl who was lots of fun and had a magnetic personality. she turned out to be a liar, and i caught her from my experience of being lied to in the past from previous relationships. i drove by her house in my other car when i noticed her behaviour/attitude change, and caught her ex bf at her place. gave her a chance to tell the truth but she still lied. fired her.

feels really bad inside cause i liked her alot. but i feel good inside from being able to see the signs of lieing, and things not being right, and then having the balls to do somthing about it. like i learned somthing and prevented some real heartache.

oh and camera phones come in realllly handy.
you always have a way to prove what you are seeing, or to prove where you are. and you can even picture message people who dont have cameras on their phones.

like sending a pic text with **** OFF captioned for particular reasons

I agree for the most part...but i say call dont text message them, I dunno I think if your gonna catch someone lying like that first tell them to there face and second listen to their reaction lol :nice:

i did, she called me and still tried to lie about it. i was calm and just said it didnt have to be this way, and i hope she finds someone that makes her happy.

but i reallly realllly wanted to send that pic message

i found it easier to tell her lying over the phone than in person. there was a tone, a delayed reaction, and a lack of details.

then again i dont think she did lie to me in person.

sorry i didnt reply earlier havent been on in a few days...

Mob your situation is like exactly the same as mine was in high school....was dating a girl for over a year thought she was the one and she used the same god damn excuse.......well needless to say i kinda was not happy about it and was an ass afterwards and destroyed all chances of getting her back...

i only wish now that i had gotten the same advice you got from these guys because 2 and a half years later im now in college and i still miss her to death and am miserable with out her.....i tried moving on but i cant committ to anyone else :mad: ..she ment that much to me......

I feel the same way. I was fine yesterday, but today I am dieing. It sucks when you dream about her all night and wake up and cant stop thinking about her. I just want to say im sorry and I love her and maybe shell start thinking about me but I dont think thats a good idea. I miss us being happy and being a couple, I miss being able to talk about anything with her, and it kills me that she is making the wrong decisions and I cant help her.

We did get in a big fight and she said she will no longer regard my text messages, or answer my phone calls. We havent spoken in 2 days, should I send her a text message saying Im sorry I hurt you and I miss you. ?

personally being in a similar situation i would have gone with flowers to her and told her in person.....i know many are against that......thats what i had wished i did....but now its to late for me...

i know what u mean about dreaming about her and havin her always on my mind......u are always thinking where ever u are that u hope to bump into her..:rolleyes:

CAMAROEATER01 said:
personally being in a similar situation i would have gone with flowers to her and told her in person.....i know many are against that......thats what i had wished i did....but now its to late for me...

i know what u mean about dreaming about her and havin her always on my mind......u are always thinking where ever u are that u hope to bump into her..:rolleyes:

omg you have no idea, EVERYWHERE i go I look around for her, places I know she may be I look for her car, I see a group of people stnading outside a building I hope i see her there, it sucks!

And ive already tried the flowers and gifts and begging, but it didnt work, she just didnt want it, it actually made it worse.

Honestly I think just give it some time man, if you beg and say sorry, and she doesnt take to it then your just gonna be more hurt than you are now...imho if she still wants to be with you she will come back just try and keep yourself busy if you can. It will work out for the best one way or another :nice: ...and if u just wanna sit and relax listen to the song "Unasnwered Prayers" by Garth Brooks...you might not be into county but just listen to the words to the song and it will give you some hope... good luck bro

mob said:
omg you have no idea, EVERYWHERE i go I look around for her, places I know she may be I look for her car, I see a group of people stnading outside a building I hope i see her there, it sucks!

And ive already tried the flowers and gifts and begging, but it didnt work, she just didnt want it, it actually made it worse.

I know what this is like. If you think it hurts now, it's going to hurt more if you don't try to move on. It's basically the worst thing I've ever gone through. Honestly, the only thing you should do if you want is apologize for the fight, and wait a few weeks for that. After that's done, you have to just be greatful for the good memories and hope they serve you in the future. Don't let yourself get hurt harder. Value what you had and try to distract yourself, the pain will go away eventually. :nice: Best wishes bud. You'll be a better person in the future for what you've gone through!

if youre going to text her at all just tell her you arent mad, and if she wants to contact you in the future she is open to do so.

just relax man, get some buddeis or just go do things you enjoy to do, or even try new things. like maybe try an autocross event, or rock climbing, or kickboxing, or if you arent into sports, maybe learn somthing new like how the stock market works or go paintball or somrthing.

i broke up with a girl a few years ago and she got into some trouble with a guy and she felt she was in danger, and it killed me when i found out she didnt think i would do anything if she called me, or i would even answer the phone.

but thats a bit of a different situation and the point is, i think if you are going to do anything at all, make it not to sound like you are hurt, be strong and firm and tell her if this is the choice she makes that maybe she will be happy with it.

if she comes back thats cool but man you will be ok with it. every day will be al ittle easier, every day you will think of her a little less.

the thing you need is a new girl that is a friend, and will help you get a new chick. now i need to be clear about this, if you go crying to your ex, and keep communication open with her frequently, she will try to make you her friend, which is the same thing as being her girlfriend but without the sex. this is the last thing you want, cause then you will watch her date new guys, and that will hurt.

you need to find a nice girl that knows you enough to trust you, that you can talk to and get a different perspective, maybe even some comfrot from if thats what you need, and eventually can introduce you to a new girl. girls trust the opinion of other girls. they trust each other.

reed and kevein, thanks alot, bnecause thats exactly the phase I am about to start getting into, im almost there, its just when i wake up every morning, i get back into the denial and anger mode, and I dont know how to get over it, its like I cant control it when i wake up, and then the rest of the day I dont feel like doing anything. Its like knowing your friends but cant do anything hurts so bad, but being mad at each other thinking shes not thinking about you hurts just as much. Tomorrow, im going to go to the gym, wash my car, and play some basketball, lets just hope when I wake up I didnt have any dreams about her, and ill still feel like doing all that.