Need support from fellow stangers.

Dude, go to the gym every day and get on a good program. Transform your body and it will also transform your mind. Improve your life in some way and move on, and don't look back. Be strong - if you're not, pretend you are - no one can tell the difference. The best way to get over heartache is hard work.

In my experience, whenever girls start pulling this mysterious behavior crap there's *always* another guy involved. When they start throwing out a bunch of excuses to break up you can bet they have something going on the back burner.

The bottom line is no girl is worth your dignity or worth making a fool out of yourself for.

Get yourself a plan together to go to college and get yourself on track for success after high school. Do that and the right girl will show up eventually. You never find it when you are looking - it always comes along when you are focused elsewhere.

Focus on making YOU better and I promise the right high quality girl will come along - you attract what you are.

It's just one of those things where you are too young to know what you don't know yet. I was married at 23, divorced at 29, and then married again at 31 - and the 2nd time around is bliss. These are all of the lessons I learned during that process. Knowing what I know now, I wouldn't have had a serious relationship until I was in my mid-20's. I've seen so many friends throw away promising athletic careers, drop out of school, and throw away their lives by moping over girls that never worked out.

Anyow that's my .02....good luck

• Sponsors (?)

I know the other guys have gave good advice but I also know what it's like to lose the one you love. Only thing is my fiance and two kids died in a car accident but it feels the same as in not waking up with her beside you... feeling her arm across you...turning a corner in town and having a memory slap you across the face. And I can say time heals only so far, it's up to you to do the rest. Just focus on improving yourself and I know it's impossible not to think of her... I know, believe me... but you still have your life to live. And right now the thing you do NOT need is another girl. That should wait until later because the new one would not be able to live up to the ex's standard and would wind up paying for it. Do things that occupy your mind. Live day to day and things will get better even though it seems things won't right now and be strong dude...

pretty bad man, im ALWAYS depressed. I realised so much and i want to prove it to her. I made the mistake friday of calling her a :taco: and a whore and all this stuff out of anger and it just messed evertyhing up. One of her friends talked to her and said she said when she mentions my name that there is not chance and dosent want me to bitch at her. And the other friend her best friend who was there that night says she dosent hate me at all she is just annoyed. She dosent answer my phone calls, ive went to her house shes not there, i left her a message. Im going to call her once tonight again at like 10:30 when i know shell be in bed ready to sleep. I need to talk to her so bad, i need to tell her how sorry i am and that we can work this out. Im gonna tell her that i really want to be friends so we can grow from there, that im not in love with her the same way anymore so it wont be hard, and in two weeks im going to the track and i want her to come, itll be a while we'll have our space, but itll give us something to look foward to. And its the day after our suposed to be 6 months. I know with time its going to get better, but i really need to talk to her right now so i can tell her this but I cant contact her.

whatever you do...if u do get to talk to her or see her dont loose your cool...it happens very easily even when you say you wont feelings will take over and next thing you know insults will be rolling off your tongue....just tell her what you just said : "I need to talk to her so bad, i need to tell her how sorry i am and that we can work this out. Im gonna tell her that i really want to be friends so we can grow from there, that im not in love with her the same way anymore so it wont be hard, and in two weeks im going to the track and i want her to come, itll be a while we'll have our space, but itll give us something to look foward to. And its the day after our suposed to be 6 months. I know with time its going to get better, but i really need to talk to her right now..."

She will really appreciate that i think....and stay close to her friends...they can really come through and persuade her to follow her heart. Keep your chin up man :nice:

yea thanks guys, I really wanted to see her or talk to her, but I realised its not a good idea, I sent her a message on myspace, i know corny, but its the only way i could contact her. I said everything i needed to and i hit it on the dot I think. I think shell appreciate it and even though she may not forgive me maybe theres a chance we can hang out or talk again. And I am keeping close to her friends, the one close friend she hangs out with everyday, i sent her a message to, telling her that I dont want her to take sides because I know shell have to take her side, but I just want her to undetstand and let her know i miss her, and to call me. So as long as i stay cool like you said, and give her space, this may work out, atleast just as a friendship, and I can deal with that now. After all these few days i havent had any contact ive realised we were a bad habbit, and its like smoking when you stop for a few days you stop being depressed and have a new life, etc. So ive come back out, and realised I dont love her like that yet, but i miss her so much as a person, and i want her around as a friend. Thats what I told her and hopfully she agrees, i left her a message on her phone to check it so we'll see.

Don't push dude. That's the quickest way to turn her off. If there's one thing I do know about women, they do not like to be annoyed. I know all about this... you wake up, she's on your mind...you go to sleep, she's there... you do anything and she's there. And another thing... women have a really loooooooong memory. All the lashing out at her isn't going to do you any favors. Stop annoying her and back off is the best way to break down the wall that's there. Don't call her, don't do the message thing, don't drive by her house just to look, leave it alone. It's like a burn and you need to stop touching it for it to heal.

No offence mob, you're a great guy, but you're giving this girl way to much attention that she doesn't deserve. Notice how its driving you nuts that she wont call or respond? Well, thats exactly how she wants you to feel, don't play into her game and chase after her, like the others say, play it like you don't give a ****, even if you really do. It may be too late for that though.

It could be worse, The shipper/receiver at work that I sold my 94 too had a girlfriend and he kept trying to keep in contact with her after she dumped him and she got a restraining order against him! We still bug the **** out of him for it. haha. Just make sure she doesn't pull that on you!

Ignore her plain and simple act like your over her. Funny story i ordered food this weekend from gators and the girl who was taking care of me was all flirty and stuff i just ignored it. I get home and eat my food and the next morning i look at the take out menu she put in my bag and she wrote her phone number in it. The wife wasnt to happy about that but i gave her the snake bite and all was well.

haha thanks guys, i just realised today was probably the most depressed day of my life. I would be able to get over her if i didnt dream about her every damn day. By the end of the day im happy, but when i sleep, i dream about her, wake up and it starts all over again. I know all the stuff I sent her and did was bs because when i get over her shell forget it and so will I. So I am trying to get over her, and if this stuff dosent work, oh well. Thanks guys, im trying so hard, but like i said it starts all over again every morning.

i feel so bad for you man, i know what its like...just take my word it'll get better, and in a week or so, you wont think about it as much....a much as you wanna talk to her man, give her some space, and when she finally comes to her senses, and realizes how much you really do care about her, im sure she will call you...take some you time bro, go out and wash the car, give it a really nice detail, all the goodies...just try not to think about her for a while...and listen to music while you do it...pump up type music, or some rap or somthin thats gonna make you happy...none of that :taco: emo ****, or anything gay (not that you normally listen to that...i think you know what i mean)

i hope you get everything worked out bro...good luck:nice:

thanks man i appreciate it, sometimes i am not in the mood to hear music, but itll really pump me up sometimes. Im glad i finally got a cd player in my car. Def rap or rock im not emo haha, i k now what you mean though. I washed my car today, it was like 100 degress outside, i was sweating my ass off just putting water in the bucket. And of course 3 hrs later, being florida it starts pouring. Oh well, im trying to take it day by day like you guys said, and im hoping I dont think about her when i sleep or wake up. Its been a week since i attended a full day of school :nonono: im gonna try tomorrow.

mob said:
thanks man i appreciate it, sometimes i am not in the mood to hear music, but itll really pump me up sometimes. Im glad i finally got a cd player in my car. Def rap or rock im not emo haha, i k now what you mean though. I washed my car today, it was like 100 degress outside, i was sweating my ass off just putting water in the bucket. And of course 3 hrs later, being florida it starts pouring. Oh well, im trying to take it day by day like you guys said, and im hoping I dont think about her when i sleep or wake up. Its been a week since i attended a full day of school :nonono: im gonna try tomorrow.
wow, she mustve been pretty damn awesome...if it was that serious, she will come around, i guarantee you...they always do:D

stprorolla49 said:
wow, she mustve been pretty damn awesome...if it was that serious, she will come around, i guarantee you...they always do:D

haha nah man, its over, she really dosent want to talk to me, its 11pm and i left her messages at 2pm, if she missed me or even cared she would have called me. She really dosent like me anymore because of what i said to her. And i can get over that, shes dumb to think i meant all that stuff, and its her loss, but like i said when I dream about her and her family every night (whitch ive done everynight since last monday) it just starts all over again, i cant wait till its over. How do you get the girl of your dreams out of your dreams lol.

mob said:
haha nah man, its over, she really dosent want to talk to me, its 11pm and i left her messages at 2pm, if she missed me or even cared she would have called me. She really dosent like me anymore because of what i said to her. And i can get over that, but like i said when I dream about her and her family every night (whitch ive done everynight since last monday) it just starts all over again, i cant wait till its over. How do you get the girl of your dreams out of your dreams lol.
i hate to laugh, but thats a pretty funny last comment...just keep youself occupied, and it'll pass...trust me i was head over heels for this girl i was talking about man...i couldnt eat, sleep, do school work...all i did was think about her...but i got over her, and youll get over yours...just takes time...took me almost a month to get pretty much over her...

stprorolla49 said:
i hate to laugh, but thats a pretty funny last comment...just keep youself occupied, and it'll pass...trust me i was head over heels for this girl i was talking about man...i couldnt eat, sleep, do school work...all i did was think about her...but i got over her, and youll get over yours...just takes time...took me almost a month to get pretty much over her...

thanks man, i know its gonna be ok.