Need title w/ vin!!!!

Discussion in 'SN95 V6 Mustang Tech' started by 460BBF, Apr 17, 2013.

  1. Just picked up a '99 with no title. Anybody have a clean title with matching vin plate for sale??
  2. What you are asking is illegal.

    You're only hope is contacting the registry to get a title for the car. You'll need proof of purchase info and other documents....otherwise what's to stop people from stealing cars and swapping VIN's?
  3. If you can locate the last owner to hold title, he can apply for a lost title replacement and transfer it to you. There are also options with state police/motor vehicles that can assign a vin which can be titled and registered on hobby built cars. You would need invoices for your major purchases to do that. This would be an example: It is illegal to transfer another vin tag to this car or vice versa, even if you owned both. We're talking felony.
  4. Try bonded title its easy as long as "picked up" was legal.Did it myself on a 96 mustang from Texas. Only took 30 days