Need wheel opinions!

QUICK91LX

Founding Member
Dec 7, 2001
New Jersey
So...I have black bullitts right now but I don't like how they look on a blue/silver car. I am eventually having it repainted in stock colors and would like to find a set of wheels that suits the car a bit better. I found a pic online that bears an uncanny resemblance to my car, only repainted. So...take a look at the pic, what wheels do you think would look good on it? I am thinking something bright and polished, but maybe some 99 Cobras...

whaddaya think??

View attachment 389752

• Sponsors (?)

how about some silver bullits to match the lower color?

personally i love the 99 cobra wheels, but dont know how good they would look on a two tone car. maybe the 03 cobras? ive seen the anniversery cobras on that color combo too and it looks real good.

my car won't have the black tape stripe, and I was thinking of avoiding all-out chrome, but polished wheels wouldnt be bad. i test-mounted a mach 1 wheel that i borrowed from a friend and liked that look, but the wheel is too "flat" for my tastes, i like a little bit of a dish.

03 cobras are on my list, and the anniversary wheels have crossed my mind...honestly i really want some ROH ZS (all silver, not the dark ZS Racing) but they are real pricey

View attachment 389743