Need your vids and pics.

• Sponsors (?)

Slow5.0 said:
WSign.gif

LOL

A couple years ago there was a mustang video, probably the best I've seen, it was called "Giddy up my ass". To me the highlight of the video was there was a clip of a SN95 mustang beating a supra at a dragstrip and you can hear the crowd cheering. It was pretty long too. I tried to find it but can't, figures:rolleyes:. Hopefully someone else can.

Alright, I've been looking at video editing software and haven't came up with anything that great. Microsoft movie maker sucked...as expected. Sony Vega 6.0 wasn't really the best either. Can anyone suggest something half decent?

Dan95-5.0 said:
the vid cant be all about you ernie. trying to steal the spot light LOL

sent some pics. let me know if you want my dyno vid.

I didn't mean video all about me , i just posted what i have so he IF he want to put my car in video to chose
And i gonna be happy with that my Stang is in movie ,no matter where

ES Stangin said:
I have Adobe Premiere 6.5. If you would like to give that a try Im sure I could mail you a copy. Its pretty powerful software, just can be complicated.

I'd be interested! I can use it to make part 2 of my video, I used to have an older version but it doesnt work with my newer computer for some reason. Thanks

Dan95-5.0 said:
i know ernie, just messing with ya. i'm just jealous that i dont happy any good footage like you do.

i've been using Ulead video studio 9. made some pretty good stuff using it.

Thanks to my brother i have good quality videos ,he was using
Sony Camcorder
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...t&productCategoryId=cat04015&id=1130982552955

with Belkin Firewire Card & Cable

My and my bro goes on track together with both cars ,my Stang and his 96 Probe GT ,and I told him all the time "why don't you park your car to cool down and you can take some videos of my car" :D

BTW me and my bro just finished with his build motor with 8.5:1 which is gonna be used with 20psi from turbo, its gonna be sick car ,i will post some pics and videos after everything is done