Needed: Fox Mustang with 5-Lug & $-Wheel Discs in Easton PA for Magazine Article

chepsk8

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2001
Easton, PA
Needed: Fox Mustang with 5-Lug & 4-Wheel Discs near Easton PA for Magazine Article

Hi Gang!

I'm a long-timer in the Classic forums, but am in need of help from you guys! :hail2:

I'm a staff writer for Hemmings Mustang Market & Tech Guide MAgazine, and a current article is about the 5-Lug & Disc Brake upgrade on Fox Mustangs. I am in need of a car to use for lead & detail photos to support the article.

I am looking for a clean car, 1986 to 1993, as close to Easton PA as possible, and who can possibly meet me this weekend, or one night early next week after work while the sun is still bright.

PM me for contact info if you can help.

Many Thanks! :nice:

Dan

• Sponsors (?)

Im not in easton, but im down for a drive!

Pm me a # i can reach you at and ill call ya right away :D

483627_22_full.jpg

Dan,
Just wanted to say thanks for letting me be in your article.
Your a real pro and did everything by the book.

Too bad that the bikini models were running late for the shoot though :(

thanks again! :D

Hey!

Meeting Nate was great! Nice car, VERY quick! (got it squirrelly in my neighborhgood!)

It was really fun checking out his car, and actually helping him a bit! Car was what I needed!

Here's one of two images I will use for the lead photo for the story!

View attachment 515160

Again, Many Thanks nate!

Dan
Contributing Editor
Hemmings Mustang Market & Tech Guide magazine

chepsk8 said:
Hey!

Meeting Nate was great! Nice car, VERY quick! (got it squirrelly in my neighborhgood!)

It was really fun checking out his car, and actually helping him a bit! Car was what I needed!

Here's one of two images I will use for the lead photo for the story!

View attachment 515138

Again, Many Thanks nate!

Dan
Contributing Editor
Hemmings Mustang Market & Tech Guide magazine

Nate! This is why you have to install the brakes when you do a 5 lug conversion! Sticking your foot out to stop the car like that might be ok for normal braking but it'll never hold up for any kind of emergency braking!

trbkrb said:
Congrats on the opportunity to get your car published Nate! I'll have to get a copy of it.

thanks thomas. if it wasnt for you helping me out, this wouldnt probably be done yet. :D

also, thomas, Daggar is lookin for a front PBR setup, can you still get them?

daggar, silly boy, that was just dan acting in the photo. :rolleyes: