Needing all pictures of Saleen SR

DARK-5.0

Founding Member
Feb 20, 2002
Leawood, KS
I am looking for each and every picture of the Saleen SR they produced in out body style. Its a wideboy saleen with a mystic type paint on it. I am wanting to see how they did the fenders and such. I am pretty much looking for widebody mustangs in our body style. Thanks

Jeremy

• Sponsors (?)

saleen-sr.jpg

rainbow_SR.jpg

as97-8.jpg

rainbowSR.jpg

rainbowSR2.jpg

Just for kicks

sr_rrr_005.jpg

Side note: NEW SMILEYS! i LOVE :SNSign:

Attachments

• rainbow_SR.jpg
    rainbow_SR.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 232
  • as97-8.jpg
    as97-8.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 224
  • rainbowSR.jpg
    rainbowSR.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 349
  • rainbowSR2.jpg
    rainbowSR2.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 445
  • sr_rrr_005.jpg
    sr_rrr_005.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 236
deff needs to lose the rice on the trunk. just me, i don't like it, regular saleen looks better IMO. so what's the deal jeremy? tryin to fit some massive wheels? you do know that charles(tom hanks) has a wheelwell roller. i bet you could fit 295's in the front with little headache.

Haha, I know Charles has the roller. And when wheels come, small 295s aren't gonna cut it, either 315's or should I dare say some 335 pilot sports. Anyways, I was wanting some good pics of the body cause I am looking into fender overlaying so I can widebody it.

Jeremy

DARK-5.0 said:
Haha, I know Charles has the roller. And when wheels come, small 295s aren't gonna cut it, either 315's or should I dare say some 335 pilot sports. Anyways, I was wanting some good pics of the body cause I am looking into fender overlaying so I can widebody it.

Jeremy
335's in the front? pretty sure you could do a 335 in the back with the fender roller, but why stop there. if you go widebody why not a 345/30/18 pilot sport cup? they're only like 350 a tire.

Oh, I thought you were speaking of the rear. Then yea, I could do some 295's probably. Haha. I don't want to replicate the SR by anymeans. I agree that the wing is a little overkill for the street, but for the Allen RRR race car its a must. But I want to somewhat replicate the widebody, I want overlay the front and then massage the rear so its wider. Just a clean looking widebody. Non of those gawdy fenderflares and such. Although that hood is awesome. I have an idea for mine.

Jeremy