Needing some photoshop help

DARK-5.0

Founding Member
Feb 20, 2002
Leawood, KS
I don't have ps on my lap top at school so I'm needing some help. I need someone to take this pic of a guys car off corral and two tone the paint 2 ways. I'd like to see it both red on top, black on the bottom and then flip so black is top and red on bottom. The break in the paint will be along the body line. The other thing is I'd like these black ccw's put on it. Thanks in advance. I'd do it myself but don't have my ps with me.

Pic of car:
picture_6616.jpg

Pic of wheels:
http://bimmer.roadfly.org/bmw/forums/e46m3/6471090-1.html

Jeremy

• Sponsors (?)

I like the first chop with black on top, or just how the car already is with all red. That thing looks wicked! Could you ask the guy what suspension setup he has? I see he has side exhaust, I was wonderin what springs/shocks/struts he was running and if he has clearance probs with the side pipes. I wanna lower mine but I am really worried about ground clearance.

Those CCW's are about the ugliest damn wheel you could put on that stang, the lip is just huge! I chopped them for ya anyway, but please don't let that guy ruin his car like that! They look horrible. nothing wrong with the black and that style, but it needs to have a different lip/rim...

first.jpg

second.jpg

third.jpg

This isn't for that guy, the chop was for me and i wanted to see how it would look. I appreciate the opinions but I am a fan of the ccw's. They are a custom 3 piece and can have them made according to what you like. You can even choose to not have a dish. But I think they look sick.
3l.jpg

blackcobra.jpg

img_5572_copy.jpg

5l.jpg

hpim1708.jpg

ccwwingless.JPG

frankonbridge20sl1qg.jpg