Nemesis SEMA photos

hdesign

Sep 12, 2007
Well, the Nemesis prototype made it to SEMA. It was a major thrash up until showtime like everyone else. Mike (owner of Nemesis Motorsport) told me the car was received very well and it got a lot of attention considering it was his first time at SEMA and his booth ended up out in the North Hall tent.

Overall, the car stayed pretty close to the original concept except for a few small details that there just wasn't time for. It's been on a couple photo shoots but should be home today to work the bugs out and make some styling changes based on feedback. SEMA was really the first time everyone, including myself, had a chance to step back and look at the whole car.

Anyway, here are some photos from just after SEMA ended, enjoy! And thanks to everyone for stopping by the booth to check it out and say hi.
5.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

interior2.jpg

brochure_FRONT.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 133
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 166
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 101
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 106
  • interior2.jpg
    interior2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 107
  • brochure_FRONT.jpg
    brochure_FRONT.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 104
  • Sponsors (?)

These are the only photos I have from during the build.

Fuel Injected Roush 427IR motor

nemesis41.jpg

nemesis52.jpg

Attachments

• nemesis52.jpg
    nemesis52.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 142
  • nemesis41.jpg
    nemesis41.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 98
Thanks for the feedback everyone

-The wheels need about 1 more inch of backspacing to tuck them under the car better but the rear stance and tire width were very well received. The tires are 19" Dia 335's

-Wheels were cut by Oasis in CA but they need to do a lot of work on them before production. Center cap will change and they need to be engineered to withstand heavy cornering that these cars will be capable of. All I can tell you is Big Bux considering the SEMA rush! Each wheel took 51 hours of cut time.

-Cost to build is insane because much of it is based on developing a kit rather than just a one-off show car. The owner/builder had a lot of sleepless nights because of it.

-From what I've heard final prices of a complete turnkey "Nemesis" car, as shown, will be comparable to high-end Eleanor GT500E cars. There will be a series of available "Stages" of exterior and performance price levels plus components can be purchased individually for the most part.

-The owner tells me it will be traveling to some big shows hopefully like Barrett Jackson, World of Wheels, Dupont Registry Events, Goodguys, Year One Experience, Syracuse Nationals and was requested to be on display in the Caesar's Palace collection in Vegas.