New 2013 - rattling noise?

GitDat

Founding Member
Mar 24, 2002
Indy
Not sure how to describe it other than some sort of rattling. Almost sounds like rain drops hitting the car. Coming from the driver front side of the car. Anyone have any "noises" with their new 2013? :)

• Sponsors (?)

I took mine in for rattles the first month and fixed several myself. Mustangs are pieces of shlt that haul a55 but I love my pos! :) it's been everything from vent issues to dash parts rattling. The best fix for mine was putting the roll up window seal molding behind the gauge cluster.

Not sure how to describe it other than some sort of rattling. Almost sounds like rain drops hitting the car...
I was just told something was loose and they tightened it. No details, lol. No noise so far though :D

Hi GitDat,

Taking your ‘Stang to the local Ford dealer was a great decision. If in the future you need assistance, don’t hesitate to PM your VIN, phone number, mileage, and dealer information so I can get this escalated to the Customer Service Manager for your area.

I took mine in for rattles the first month and fixed several myself...

Hello SoldMySS4a5.0,

I hope your Mustang is driving as you desire. I’ll be happy to escalate concerns that may arise in the future to the attention of the Customer Service Manager for your area. In order to do so, please PM me with your contact information, dealer name/state, approximate mileage, and VIN.

Noemi