New '21 GT PP Owner

pwt's17

Mar 19, 2017
I purchased a new '17 GT in '17. Two years later I thought I wanted the Hi tech of the VW R. Well, I just traded the R for a '21 Mustang GT PP 6MT in Antimatter Blue. Turns out I missed the Mustang more than the tech of the R. Happy again.

And, glad to be back on these boards!

GT1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Congrats! Any upgrade plans in the near future?

Have installed an Injen Evolution CAI. This more for looks than anything else. The Injen looks like it was made for the vehicle. The stock box looks like an after thought.

Have in hand a tint kit (SEC10) for exterior lights. Need to find time to install.

Plan to have windows tinted in near future.

I did a lot to the '17 GT - Tune, H-pipe, CAI, springs, rear cradle bushing stiffeners, Diff bushing stiffeners, tint, subs w/amp, and other stuff. I don't think I'll be doing as much to this one. With the performance package, some of what I would do has already been done. Plus, I'm getting to the point where the "doing" isn't as fun as it used to be.

Congrats man! I recently got a 6 speed 2020 GT PPL1, haven't done anything except tint so far. 5% on the sides & back, 70% ceramic on the windshield. Keeps it nice & cool in the FL heat. My first mod will be coilovers.

Attachments

• 2020 GT PP1.jpg
    2020 GT PP1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59