New best 1/4 last night...

StngStr

Jun 24, 2003
Central Florida
Track was nice, DA couldn't have been better, removed spoiler, removed spare & jack. See sig for new best time. 2.1 60 ft. The track guy down at the timeslip waved me over on one of my 13.9 runs and gave me a hard time about not having a helmet. :rolleyes: He said I could keep running, but next time I better have a helmet. Geez! 13.9 and they freak out! Guess it's time for tinted windows. The funny thing is the run after he bitched at me, he was running the tree. I pulled up and he looked at me and shook his head. That run was when I hit my 13.8. :p :D :rlaugh:

I've got steeda pulleys and timing adjuster in the mail. How much rwhp will I gain with these together? How much should they lower my ET and will I gain any mph?

thanks guys. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

you're too funny. hey...I sent a link to the post on mod depot about tomorrow night to my wife and asked her what she thinks. I put some cheesy stuff on there to make her in a good mood. Hopefully she'll go for it. I called one of her friends that I work with and asked her to plan a "girls night out" and invite Kellie. That would work the best!

MustangLife said:
You should be able to get a better short time than a 2.10. I was able to cut 2.0 short times with one 1.98 short time on the stock goodyears. Theres a 13.7 in that car somewhere. Practice makes perfect.

Josh

Track conditions and how they prep the track has a lot to do with times, not just drivers or tires.