new best 1/4 mile time for my gt

maxima

Oct 5, 2004
i went to the svtsnake track rental in atco nj, actco raceway.. new best time 13.62 at 101 with a 1.92 60ft. the good part is the car has more in it. with a 1.8 60ft 13.4s here i come lol

• Sponsors (?)

DominatingV8 said:
Nice, good work man, i am still trying to break into those 13s with my mods. Cant wait to get 4.10s. Did they really help ur car that much? 60's look pretty good, get some DR's and u'll be all set!! :nice:
I'm with ya man...I'm so close to 13's I can taste it. :D

DominatingV8 said:
Nice, good work man, i am still trying to break into those 13s with my mods. Cant wait to get 4.10s. Did they really help ur car that much? 60's look pretty good, get some DR's and u'll be all set!! :nice:
i actualy have drag radials 315-35-17s.. i wasnt launching that high i didnt want to break anything.. im happy with what the car ran though.. :)

maxima said:
i went to the svtsnake track rental in atco nj, actco raceway.. new best time 13.62 at 101 with a 1.92 60ft. the good part is the car has more in it. with a 1.8 60ft 13.4s here i come lol

excellent times :nice:

track rentals ROCK. you get excellent track prep that way, plus atco is a great track to begin with..

I am going to head to NED on a sunday or a track rental so I can run with good track prep. the street nights I have been going to has no track prep. they don't want cars breaking so they don't prep the track..