New Best 1/4 mile times Thanks to RNH

brands5.0

Founding Member
Jun 25, 2001
miami ,florida
Took the car out for the second time the frist time was a bust i had a tire rubbing issue still ran 11.4 , But that was fixed and saterday night was a good night. With an out of the box Pro system carb no tunning and 12* timing.

Best run of the night was

R/T .033
60'......1.648
330'....4.628
1/8.....7.070
MPH....100.24
1/4.....10.97
MPH....126.19

Should be a lot more left in it N/A. And i cant wait to spray it once i get a lot of pass's on it
Again i cant say it enough Thank you (Rick 91gt) RNH PERFORMANCE for the service after the sale.

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats a 10 sec slip in that N2O combo is a very good start, although I think there is another .4 or so more in it NA....On spray it's going 8's :D I think on a 150 shot your going to go 140+ that cam was design around the juice. If you have any laucnh shots from the track e-mail them to me for the site.

Enjoy it!

N8Miller the car has lot more in it This was only my third pass on the car . The only reason it's not running as fast as it really should is i dont have the tunning skills yet!!
Also my 10.97 pass was with hitting the revlimiter in 1st to second shift and the second to third shift. so i am sure that killed a tenth or so.... Also these times are with a 3800 stall.....7,400 rpm is sweet lets see what 7,600 feels like

brands5.0 said:
N8Miller the car has lot more in it This was only my third pass on the car . The only reason it's not running as fast as it really should is i dont have the tunning skills yet!!
Also my 10.97 pass was with hitting the revlimiter in 1st to second shift and the second to third shift. so i am sure that killed a tenth or so.... Also these times are with a 3800 stall.....7,400 rpm is sweet lets see what 7,600 feels like

i didnt mean to offend you if i did. Rick told me it was going to be crazy fast the few times that we chatted about it.
what are you tuning it with?