New best ET for my Bolt-on Cobra :o)

Jackie Chan

I didn't read this.
Founding Member
Oct 17, 2002
Orlando, FL
well after a dissapointing 1st time out on the et streets a week or so ago. my friend Dan(silver 10sec 2v) called and said he was heading to osw and I was down to roll.
I left 16psi in the tires and they hooked everytime(7passes) I just didn't want too launch too hard since I don't want to break anything :)
anyway not bad for a bolt on 95 5.0 cobra:
[email protected] w/a 1.742 60' launching at 5k riding the clutch a little out of the hole

there is still a good .1 or so left in et with that 60' by dropping the tires down to 12-13psi and dumping the clutch closer to 6k rpms

• Sponsors (?)

Black95GTS said:
Drive it like you stole it! Nice job! I give you credit for running ET streets with stock axles and diff.
yeah i know. I put a good 150 slick passes on my 01 before the diff grenaded on itself and took out my ring and pinion as well. I am being kinda easy on it compared to how i drove my 01 though

should be pretty common, should have more in it. i mean, gt40 heads, cobra intake, full exhaust, 1.7s, pullies and slicks. I still have some weight to pull as i have the full interior and everything still under the hood. im sure lightweight wheels, pulling the pass seat and rear seats and a short belt would make for a couple more mph