330'......6.01
1/8.......9.15
MPH......83.4

New Best today out of about 8 runs.
60'.......1.90
330'.....5.68
1/8......8.78
MPH.....80.1

Man, i couldnt beleive how much better I ran today. I picked up the time slip and was like :eek: . I know I had the best launch that I have ever had on that particular run and 60', which netted my new best. I didnt think it was too bad for my cupped 245/45's:p .........cant wait to put on some decent rubber with 275/40.

• Sponsors (?)

04GTMustang said:
how did u lose 3mph?

nice times though

Yeah, im not sure what was up with that either. I was thinking that I got more traction/better launches this time out as opposed to the last, maybe that got me a lower trap speed. Last time out, I was spinning like crazy in first and second, and maybe that is what caused the higher traps:shrug:

crzyhrse99 said:
Yeah, im not sure what was up with that either. I was thinking that I got more traction/better launches this time out as opposed to the last, maybe that got me a lower trap speed. Last time out, I was spinning like crazy in first and second, and maybe that is what caused the higher traps:shrug:
yea thats what i wonder sometimes. Usually on the runs with the worst 60' i net the highest trap but that was the opposite last time i was out.