Went to PIR and ran lastnight got in some passes. Best run was this:

R/T .159
60' 1.697
1/8 8.28
MPH 82.39
1000' 10.82
1/4 12.94
MPH 106.39

still high 12's but hey it's 12's!!!:D All my 60' were staying 1.6-1.7's all night still needing to get the shifting down so hopefully i'll hit low 12's by years end. Gonna try now that everything is in check to hit the track every weekend! peace

john:p

• Sponsors (?)

congrats!!!!!!!!!!! great time, I think11's are around the corner:D

Thanks ed i kinda feel like you when you were trying for the11's. I know the car is very capibale of running low 12's, i just need the seat time and practice my shifting! Hopefully i'll get in the seat time and use to the car this year, last night made for my 12th pass in the car. VR4 (whats your name?) yeah it's a big change going from 2.0's clear down to 1.6/1.7's over night! It's like a big rush i almost enjoy it more then the racing or the times! The first time was like :jaw: but now i'm slowly getting use to the launch. peace

Shure jordon that be cool! I'd run anyone (well almost :D ) just to run'em. I know i'm not the fastest but hey it's all in fun! Next year (I HOPE) Will be way funner tho! peace

Very nice, congrats on getting into the 1.60s.:nice:

The coupe has always been in the 1.6-1.7's its just 2 years ago i was in the 2.0's with the 95, then last year was the coupe in these 60's! Thanks. I wanna trailer it up there to bremerton this summer to that race when i met you last year, when is that? The one i'm talking about is when we came up there for the pinks filming. peace

Thanks ed i kinda feel like you when you were trying for the11's. I know the car is very capibale of running low 12's, i just need the seat time and practice my shifting! Hopefully i'll get in the seat time and use to the car this year, last night made for my 12th pass in the car. VR4 (whats your name?) yeah it's a big change going from 2.0's clear down to 1.6/1.7's over night! It's like a big rush i almost enjoy it more then the racing or the times! The first time was like :jaw: but now i'm slowly getting use to the launch. peace

12 passes that all dang I did that in just one night 2 weeks ago:D ... what was chris's best time in that car? and what have you changed since you got it?

Chris best was a12.2 @ 116? His average was i would think close to that? I can check with him if really needing to know? All i changed from last year and saturday night was the shift handle :D :D :D peace