new bullitt owner

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats man:nice:

But as usual.....:worthlesb

Is that really 4900K miles??? or is that a typo for 49000K? If its really 4900 miles then that is incredible!! How did you find a deal like that??

Man, Its hard finding a stock Mustang GT 5-speed with under 80k miles for under $10k:shrug:

Gratz Main!!

Edit: I just noticed that you worked at the dealer, did you get a big discount?

AM looking at the 09 version of the bullitt hoping to pick one up within the next 3 weeks any input on this machine?

Looks better in person IMO (especially the paint), but here is a couple pics we snapped at a local car show held at a dealership. I don't know if I'd pay too much more than a regular GT, but I like the package.

RiverheadFord2k8_017Large.jpg

RiverheadFord2k8_018Large.jpg

Attachments

• RiverheadFord2k8_017Large.jpg
    RiverheadFord2k8_017Large.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 46
  • RiverheadFord2k8_018Large.jpg
    RiverheadFord2k8_018Large.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 36
4900 miles and he just traded it in?? I think he could have gotten more in a private sale. If he listed it nationally someone would travel to buy a 4900 mile bullitt in a second.

Unless the guy has gobs and gobs of money and 3-5 grand is nothing to him

AM looking at the 09 version of the bullitt hoping to pick one up within the next 3 weeks any input on this machine?

I didn't notice any difference between this and a standard GT when driving it. The bullitt exhaust is quieter, to the point of not knowing its on when the car is running. My other comparison is to my mach 1, and the bullitt is slower, doesn't stop as well, and handles poorly. The shaker audio sucks compared to the Mach audio system. On the plus side, I love the new leather, the seating position and the clutch is light as a feather. There is so little effort involved in driving the new bullitt even though its a stick shift it almost drives itself.

I have been to two local dealers looking at 3 Bullitts. Even drew up paperwork. I had x plan but I couldn't do it, I just don't feel its worth the money. I am waiting on a 2010+ Mustang with over 400hp, we'll see.

I didn't notice any difference between this and a standard GT when driving it. The bullitt exhaust is quieter, to the point of not knowing its on when the car is running. My other comparison is to my mach 1, and the bullitt is slower, doesn't stop as well, and handles poorly. The shaker audio sucks compared to the Mach audio system. On the plus side, I love the new leather, the seating position and the clutch is light as a feather. There is so little effort involved in driving the new bullitt even though its a stick shift it almost drives itself.

I have been to two local dealers looking at 3 Bullitts. Even drew up paperwork. I had x plan but I couldn't do it, I just don't feel its worth the money. I am waiting on a 2010+ Mustang with over 400hp, we'll see.

What?:shrug: I worked for a dealership and have driven both the GT and Bullitts a lot. The bullitt exhaust has a completely different tone to it. Not to mantion they come stock with about 20 more HP.