New camera.. pics of my GTS, and friends 04 Cobra

Sony Cyber Shot DSC-H50. Still trying to learn all the features. Broke it in last night with my GTS, and a friends 04 Cobra.
Both cars together.
DSC00038.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

Nate starting a dough nut
DSC00041.jpg

This was me slowing the ISO to 80, and hitting the night vision.
DSC00071.jpg

Same attempt with my car.
DSC00073.jpg

My favorite pic of mine so far.
DSC00033.jpg

A few more.
DSC00056.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00046.jpg

Anyone have experience with this camera? I could some pointers with ISO speeds etc. I really want to get some killer pictures.

• Sponsors (?)

dont know any more about cameras than you do, but nice pics so far! that termi looks like its exhaust is about an inch off the ground.

That car has a brand new Eibach pro kit in it. It keeps getting lower, and lower. I think I might have to swap mine over to the Pro kit once I do my exhaust.

Nice pic's! Too bad about it blowing smoke like that

Yeah that stinks...

So thats you whos moving down here? Well when you hit up the dirty south let me know. I have many Mustang friends on the wrong side of the state line who can show you a good time. LOL

Yup, after the holidays come and go we're heading down. I definitely am gonna want to meet the Mustang crew, that's for sure.

I'm so jealous of cars that come with 5 lugs.

Damn good looking cars my friend.

Nothing a few bucks and some elbow grease can't fix :nice:

Which holidays? The 4th, or the big holidays turkey day, and christmas?

Oh yea huh... Christmas. We figure one last one spent w/the families would be the best idea. Plus we just put our plans into full gear a month or so ago, so it gives us time to fully prepare. We're not spontaneous like some people.