New Carroll Shelby 20"s

• Sponsors (?)

nwoh50 said:
what 1/4 window covers do you have, Brand ?

Razzi, bout the only piece they make that I like for the 05's...

The wheels are Carroll Shelby Signatures and can be found at www.carrollshelbywheels.com, the widths are 20X8.5 and 20X10 out back...rims also come in anthracite and black...ask you local ford dealer for info they may be a dealer only rim...I tried very hard to find them elsewhere online with no luck

I've been wanting to see some good pics of those before I decide if I want to replace my Mach's. I'd like to see them in Anthricite. The photos on the website don't do a whole lot for the wheels.

the anthracite wheels are on ebay.they even have a picture of them on a grey car in their ad.i seen the anthracite wheels in person this weekend at fun ford weekend.they look awesome.they are the wheels ive decided on getting on my car.they come in 18 inch as well from what i was told.but 20's are what im getting.

matrix,did you get the chrome ones?and what size tires did you go with?if you got the chrome ones,you did get a smokin deal.congrats.
also where did you buy them?i'll be calling around this week for prices.thanks

06tungstenstang said:
the anthracite wheels are on ebay.they even have a picture of them on a grey car in their ad.i seen the anthracite wheels in person this weekend at fun ford weekend.they look awesome.they are the wheels ive decided on getting on my car.they come in 18 inch as well from what i was told.but 20's are what im getting.

matrix,did you get the chrome ones?and what size tires did you go with?if you got the chrome ones,you did get a smokin deal.congrats.
also where did you buy them?i'll be calling around this week for prices.thanks

Got rims/tires from a local Ford Dealer...Paid 2400 for everything rims/tires/mounting ect for the chrome wheels...tires are toyo proxes and have a slick tread pattern...Ill take daytime pics tomorrow the tire sizes that came with the wheels were 295X35 for the rears and 245X35 in front, imo 255X35 probably would be better for the fronts though

suprisingly its not that bad, I thought it would be worse because of the weight and profile of tire. Initially the car had trouble accelerating but I think it has relearned what going on and its back to normal.