!!!!!!!!New Classic Forum Rules!!!!!!!!!!! MUST READ!!!!!!!

Due to excessive problems in the forum lately. Any references to the following will be immediately banned:

A) Funky penguins
B) Discussions on Eleanor and Eleanor Clones
C) Any OT or thread hijackings.
D) I6 to V8 conversions (be intelligent and do a search!)
E) Pictures of me in drag (BTW I want those back who ever took them)

That's all for now... more to come. Carry on!

• Sponsors (?)

Well, I missed the penguin thing, and the drag shots as well. And a ban on OT and hijackings will pretty much do away with the talk forum. And the I-6 conversions.......now what will SD talk about? The "E" cars???? Just when I was becoming more tollerant. At least one can still bash lame brained members of the law inforcement for the repeated attempts to inforce their state's revenue. :nice:

65stanger said:
You mean we're not allowed to post about funky penguins driving Eleanor Clones made from I6 to V8 conversions in a shop that has a calendar with pictures of me [Oboe] in drag..??? :shrug:

I guess this means we're also not allowed to hijack this thread either.... :(

Thanks to a couple of loose lug nuts to spoil the fun! :nonono:

:lol:

foghorn67 said:
what about gp001 in drag. I got several to the highest bidder.

*****Urgent lake breaking news******

Bidding is now closed. It seems Foghorn was last seen being hoisted into a black helicopter by Sheeples. His last words were "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not the anal probe I'll give you the pictures"

the whole point of a talk forum is so that you can hijack posts. it isn't too cool in tech, but who cares here? and as far as I6-V8 swaps... yes searches are helpful but the search proggy on this site has never worked all that well, so whatever. doesn't bother me too much. finally, as much as I don't like eleanor, it is a major part of modern classic mustang discussion, and therefore certainly has a place in a talk forum...

SadbutTrue said:
the whole point of a talk forum is so that you can hijack posts. it isn't too cool in tech, but who cares here? and as far as I6-V8 swaps... yes searches are helpful but the search proggy on this site has never worked all that well, so whatever. doesn't bother me too much. finally, as much as I don't like eleanor, it is a major part of modern classic mustang discussion, and therefore certainly has a place in a talk forum...
Can you say....APRIL FOOLS! :rlaugh: