New clutch?

Engine is currently down to block, should I replace the clutch? I think my stock clutch can handle the power but if you know from experience that it is not please let me know. It is used as a daily driver and circuit car NOT drag just to keep recomendations on track. Stage 2 might just cause my leg to get tired, the quadrant makes it harder to push the clutch already.

• Sponsors (?)

302 w/ GT40x303 heads, 1.7 cobra roller rockers, JLT fender intake, alum. underdrive, mishimoto 2core alum. radiator, canton overflow tank
412RWhp 388RWtq:shrug:

Is this acurate.... those are the kinda numbers I want with my 347...:hail2: I knew I should have bought those gt40s:bang:

your going to need a new tranny too while your there.:nono:

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: Those are the numbers when I had the vortech on it. The bypass valve since got messed up and was taken off.:nonono: That is why it is not in the sig. but I left the numbers for good measure. sorry if it sounded a bit out of reach because I think we would all like to be making that much power without a super or turbo. :D The current hp and tq has not been dyno tested but I am guessing it is at about 340 horsepower and 325 torque. But back to the clutch question

I would like to say that even maybe a Ford HD clutch would be fine....or the Hybrid from Promotion would be good they call it a dual performance. Its a KC blueprinted plate with a McCloud disc.. Just an idea the HD would give you a bit stiffer clutch.

I have a king cobra that was ran on a bolton setup for 10k miles or so with no issues, also I am running a trickflow hci setup now for a couple weeks and so far no issues :D
Its uber cheap, and the pedal effort is non existant

I am looking also at a spec 2. anyone use them with good results? by good results I mean not a high increase in pedal effort(some is expected) but I do not want to have to go to the gym just to push it, also I dont want my leg to fall of if I am in traffic. I reacently bought 3.55 gears also. Also it there any noise from the spec 2? And I have heard that you can beat on these clutches without worry, how true is that?