New Comer

Bragg1

Aug 12, 2011
North Carolina
Hey all,

I am new to the forum. This is the first Mustang Forum I have been on. I have a 2010 Mustang GT with an M90 RouschCharger kit on it with 8psi of boost, Blow By Racing Pulley, Pypes Shorty Headers, Pypes MidMuffler system, Steeda Driveshaft, Ford Racing HotRod CamShafts, Cobra R Wheels, slotted & Drilled rotors, that were installed prior to my owning the vehicle. It was tuned by Prodyno and dynoed with 560HP at the Crank and 516 RWHP. It is my first mustang and an absolute blast to drive. I have not taken it to the track to run it, but based on its output and what others are getting with the same outputs I imagine I would be in high 10's or low 11's.. Only one way to find out for sure.. I have to take that up with the Wife first... LOL. She has staked her claim to the car she bought for me... too funny. She says the only way she will release the claim on it is if I buy her one better. She wants a GT350.. go figure. My kids love it and my son always wants me to pick him up in the "Race car" (he's 4) and yes he loves fast cars already.

This is my first mustang and I must say.. I am hooked. Nothing else sounds like'em or drives like'em and I have driven alot of nice cars... Nothing compares to good old fashion American Muscle.

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome sounds like alot of mods on a newer mustang. Mine will have to stay mod free until warranty is up, plus myself to be honest I've always been more on the cosmetic side then the HP (to a point). This new 5.0 with the 412 (advertised HP) seems to be more then enough for myself some I'm just waiting for the rubber to be off on these 19s so i can put some chrome 20s on her.