NEW coupe windows - paging LRS!

citmov

10 Year Member
Sep 25, 2009
Chi-town
87-93 Coupe Windows....where can I get them new? I know I know...you can't!

Late Model Resto (Jarrod):
Is there any timeframe when these will come back? I just don't understand why they wouldn't reproduce more of these.

LRS, please put some pressure on Carlite or talk to Scott Drake about repops! I need a new pair to put on my newly painted coupe. No, I don't want to put used ones on my freshly painted coupe!

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com...-Coupe-Quarter-Window-Pair-Ford-Original-Carl

• Sponsors (?)

No time frame as to when they will be back. The issue wasn't with glass nor the trim. They had plenty of both. They just decided to phase it out since they thought there was no need for them in the market anymore.

It's been a rumor for years now that Scott Drake is trying to get the tooling from carlite. That has yet to be seen.

Honestly, the only way to buy a set is to find some NOS. I see them pop up on Ebay from time to time. They usually sell for $1,000-$1,100.

Trust me, if it was up to us, we would have been making them a longggggggggg time ago.

Jarrod, that's not the answer I was looking for. Make it happen pleaseeeeeeeeee

I know I can refinish them but I'm just at the point of wanting them new along with the rest of my trim which is all new.

Hey I know what you mean. We used to sell them like hot cakes and then one day, BAM, no more coupe windows.

Hopefully the rumors are true and Scott Drake does end up with the tooling. That's the only way we will ever see "new" coupe windows again.