New daily driver!!

• Sponsors (?)

CManT1914 said:
It's my brother's old bike. He bought a new 05 Honda Shadow Sabre 1100, so he was wanting to sell this one. Since I've been wanting a bike anyway, I decided to scoop it up. I really want to get an R6, but I figure this will be a great bike to learn on, and a lot more forgiving than a sports bike. Plus, it won't go but 80mph, so it should keep me out of trouble, lol. Insurance is only gonna be $31 a month under my name. If we put it in my dad's name, it will be even cheaper. I'm gonna take an MSF course, so maybe that will give me a break too. THIS THING GETS 65+MPG!!! It's a lot of fun too. Anyway, just wanted to share my joy with you guys!

And what kind of thread would this be without these guys?

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Nice bike Chris! BTW, your lense wasn't dirty, it's that little thing called autofocus! :D
Tim

HISSIN50 said:
Chris, I am having a flashback to a conversation we had awhile back about 'what is the fastest bike'. :lol:

:rlaugh: Yea I remember that! I'm sending you an email finally. :)

18mustangs said:
Nice bike Chris! BTW, your lense wasn't dirty, it's that little thing called autofocus! :D
Tim

Actually the lense was dirty. It gets like that after storing the camera for a little while. If you ever saw my heads/cam pics, then you'll notice that most of those pics are dirty too. I couldn't keep the camera clean in the midst of all that oil, rtv, antifreeze, lube, antiseize, thread sealant, lol.

My brother told me I should get a jacket and some gloves for riding (in case I wipe out), so I bought some off eBay and got them in the other day. The jacket has a big skid pad in the back, two in each arm, and another in the shoulder area in case of a crash. Plus a zip out liner in case it's warm out. But it was cold yesterday, and I was glad I had the jacket and gloves cus they kept me nice and warm.

516441_165_full.jpg

516441_166_full.jpg