New daily driver...!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Hijack away, it makes it more fun. Yea the sedans can be had a lot cheaper. I don't think I came across any 6-speed sedans around here either. A friend in my car club has a sedan w/a body kit done and it looks real hot.

Degree is computer sciences and the job would be as software support at a medical software company.

You're such a fockin' pimp Dave. Looks good :nice:

:Word:

Ahhh picked 'er up today and drove it 180 miles home without incident. Knowing what I was giving up for it made me sick to my stomach on the way down, that's for sure. :doh:

I'm too tired to take pics or clean it up (rain debris) but pics will come soon :banana:

Knowing what I was giving up for it made me sick to my stomach on the way down, that's for sure. :doh:

I know the feeling. It's the only thing that has really kept me from going out and getting one myself. Just not ready to give up the GT :(

Maybe i'll go car shopping this weekend :shrug:

BTW, those wheels are stock for that year. There is another set of wheels that came on the 6MT's with sport suspension. The 2005+ 19" sport rims are the best looking IMHO

I know the feeling. It's the only thing that has really kept me from going out and getting one myself. Just not ready to give up the GT :(

Maybe i'll go car shopping this weekend :shrug:

BTW, those wheels are stock for that year. There is another set of wheels that came on the 6MT's with sport suspension. The 2005+ 19" sport rims are the best looking IMHO

I thought they might be. I saw 2 cars in my searches with them but couldn't find any info. I like these best:

ALY73669U20.JPG

Other than a hole in the bank account, what did you give up to get the car? You kept the Stang (of course), got rid of the Neon (I'm SURE that isn't it) and now have a sweet DD. Enjoy it!

I am selling the Neon to a friend for a couple hundred (or giving it to a charity if my friend doesn't act on the deal). Other than that I just withdrew cash and purchased. I will enjoy it for sure :banana: Nowhere NEAR as fun as the Stang though.