New Dyno Numbers thread

mrrob96fs

Sep 27, 2007
San Jose, CA
Well I picked up a tune from RWTD.com and my mixture went really rich again. Buried the AFR on the dynojet again, then with the predator I pulled 4% of the 4k-7k WOT fuel... That ended up burrying the AFR until about 5.5k where it crept up and reached a maximum of 11.7 right at 7k. So I'm thinking my MAF is probably pegged :( The tune overall lifted my numbers from 465h/445t to 483h/454t. Still have that problem with spark blowout over 6k RPM so maybe I'll try out those NGK coppers at .034.

• Sponsors (?)

Well I picked up a tune from RWTD.com and my mixture went really rich again. Buried the AFR on the dynojet again, then with the predator I pulled 4% of the 4k-7k WOT fuel... That ended up burrying the AFR until about 5.5k where it crept up and reached a maximum of 11.7 right at 7k. So I'm thinking my MAF is probably pegged :( The tune overall lifted my numbers from 465h/445t to 483h/454t. Still have that problem with spark blowout over 6k RPM so maybe I'll try out those NGK coppers at .034.
Did the folks at RWTD explain how to datalog with your Predator and then send them the results so they can fine tune your tune? If not the procedure is in their forums as well. Glad to see they were able to get you some additional HP on top of your existing tune. I think there's still some let on the table too. If your making numbers like that and still running pig rich getting her leaned out a little will provide more gains.

As for the spark blowout above 6K... I wouldn't stress to much about it. These cars start dropping off above 6K any ways and that's where most of us shift at.

U.M.