New Dyno #s

The Factor

Jul 12, 2003
beaverton,oregon
:banana: as you can see i'm very happy, Well just got back from All Ford Performance , Jeff did the tune on my car and put on the apten ported blower ,he did a little messaging on the motor and dialed in my air/fuel with his wide band and then We went to Torque Freaks to dyno,Now i've got a more conservative safer tune and a bigger pulley.Heres the #s...on pump gas 494RWH with475RWT.... :D She rips , 3RD gear feels almost like second .I cant beleive the power :) can't wait to hit the track...there should be more power left on the table if needed .Jeff hooked me up with a nice safe street tune, Thanks again Jeff for all the hard work and excellent results :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

ASD said:
Nice #'s ED! :nice: What pulley did you put on?(2.93) Now you need a lower 4lb or 6lb and you will get the torque up over 500.
Thanks , I'm happy with the torque because I think it will be easier to handle at the track, 1st and second gear now is like holy chit and third gear pulls really hard, I think it will be more user friendly , as it is i'll probably have to learn how to drive it all over again at the track.It should be able to get me into the 11's once I get a feel for the new power band :nice:

nice number's ed! so all these h.p gains you guy's do with the cobra's are with the stock engine internals? so how much will these engines handle without beefing up the internals? what rpm was those numbers at ? just courious bout those things. once again nice. peace

john :p

SMOKEDYA said:
nice number's ed! so all these h.p gains you guy's do with the cobra's are with the stock engine internals? so how much will these engines handle without beefing up the internals? what rpm was those numbers at ? just courious bout those things. once again nice. peace

john :p
Yes thats with all stock internals, I think the engine should be able to handle atleast 600 plus HP , stock motor has forged rods and pistons.On the dyno it pulled all the way up to about 6300 rpms :nice:

hey ed, very solid numbers...like I said that's more than my car has ever made on the dyno ;)

when the track opens let me know if you want to barrow the slicks, we'll get you kicked out even with the new rules :D

WaterPog said:
hey ed, very solid numbers...like I said that's more than my car has ever made on the dyno ;)

when the track opens let me know if you want to barrow the slicks, we'll get you kicked out even with the new rules :D
Thanks Eric, I Think your car is a little shy on the dyno "definately has more power than me :hail2: ,I know why she's just baiting more victims :nice: . :D

Jon said:
Ed, we may have to play sometime. We have close to the same hp. My car made 505hp and 572rwtq on 14.5 lbs.
Ok Jon but you have to let me get a 100 shot on the bottle, that might make it a closer match, and you gotta give me the go , atleast a couple of yellows on The tree.J/K :p Remember i'm still a beginner only 2 seasons of rookie racing, im a late bloomer :D...."EDIT" .......Second thought even with all of the above I still would'nt want to race you :nice: :flag: