new exhaust... do i need flow tubes?

billbraskey

Feb 2, 2006
hey everyone just ordered my new exhaust.. i have hedman longtubes on my car just ordered an offroad h pipe and a set of flowmaster super 44 thatw ill be dumped...do i need flow tubes? i saw some on 5.0 resto.com but they werelike 50 bucks...do i have to have them?:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

yep same as those guys said...cant attach the muffler to the h pipe without the flow tubes, unless you want some hacked up and welded together system that has no place to hang unless you rig something up

ok thanks guys.... can i get them anyware cheaper? 50 bucks soundes awfull pricey..

take your car down to a local muffler shop and have them make you some. should be less than $50 a piece. btw, how do you like those headers? i just put a set on my car but i just rebuilt my motor and it won't be running until later tonight so i havent gotten to hear them nor have i heard anything about them from people who have them.

take your car down to a local muffler shop and have them make you some. should be less than $50 a piece. btw, how do you like those headers? i just put a set on my car but i just rebuilt my motor and it won't be running until later tonight so i havent gotten to hear them nor have i heard anything about them from people who have them.

to be honest i hate them..as far as performance sound.. they seem to be good..i bought them from summit a while back wen i was building my motor and was on a budget wish i woulda spent extra money on a better set...driver side headeris pointing kinda down..and doesnt really go ware is should.. looks like exhaust pipe isnt going to go under the hump in the crossmember.. i dont think there is anyway an h pipe would hoook up to them thats why i just ordered a universal h pipe from flowmaster and those supper 44's...hope u have better luck with them them me..