New exhaust setup?

00GTpony

Mar 10, 2007
Ok so iam thinking of changing my whole exhaust set up around. I wana do Pypes Long TUbes, to an o/r xpipe to slp lm1s. Will this be louder than my exhaust now? How much louder, also will it sound good?

Sound CLips anyone?

• Sponsors (?)

Ok so iam thinking of changing my whole exhaust set up around. I wana do Pypes Long TUbes, to an o/r xpipe to slp lm1s. Will this be louder than my exhaust now? How much louder, also will it sound good?

Sound CLips anyone?

heh. it will sound like the world is ending.

youre going to want to stay away from offroad midpipes and LM1's; unless you dont care about the actual tone.

I guess im crazy but too me that just sounds friggning scary. I don't see how that sounds like crap:shrug:. I think the rasp is what makes it sound good:nice:. I don't know i mean i like the sound of h-pipes too but IMHO x's are where its at.

If you are going with longtubes and LM1 cat back stay clear of an o/r x. It sounds like a nasty fart. I am not a fan of LM1's either they are just obnoxious. I have MAC LTs, o/r H and slp LM2 and it is very deep and still pretty damn loud. It actually hurts my ears if I'm WOT next to a wall.