New Foxbody Pics

acoddo

Jun 20, 2017
Picked up my first Mustang a couple months ago for $3900. Put a little over 1K into it so far, probably more to come. The rims gotta go, tracking. This is my first time working on a car more than an oil change and changing a tire, having fun and learning a bunch. Would like to do H/C/I and eventually blower.
1.PNG

2.PNG

IMG_20170507_195321_960.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Very nice brother.

I'll move your thread to the fox general talk subforum. Get the guys involved that way.

Thank you! I'm going to have a lot of fun figuring out how to hide all the wires better. Just realized my smog pump is not on my belt setup, so I will be removing that this weekend (will severely clean up the passenger side!)

That engine compartment looks real nice!

Does anybody know- to the right of the master cylinder and to the left of the throttle body. what are those black cylinders/aluminum cover things for? The black cylinders are going into the wheel wells and look aftermarket, I'm just not sure what they are (shocks?) Yeah I am a noob. lol

The aluminum things are caster/camber plates, the black things are the top of your struts, they may be aftermarket, see if the black plastic things pull off, not sure but there may be an adjuster under it or maybe just for looks, that car looks lowered so likely aftermarket stuff.
Nice score by the way.

Congrats!
Looks like a nice clean car.
Do some nice heads (AFRs) and a good intake and cam and you will probably make as much or more power than my Kenne Bell 1.5 set-up with plain GT40P heads and and E303 type cam.
My car makes 328rwhp/384rwtq SAE and is a lot of fun on the street.
My last 5.0 vert made around 260-265rwhp and ran 13.5@102 on a crappy 2.0 60', that car had an AOD.