New From Bellingham Wa

Dusten Hammond

Feb 14, 2012
Hi,
Long time lurker here, I thought it was about time I make an account and ask the real stupid questions!

Back story of my Unicorn: Bought "Tiffany" (Chose that name cause one my my Exes shared that name and she was a Finicky B!TCH) from an old man for $700 about 5 years ago now. after a week of Owning it, It was stolen. It was found in the Neighboring Town left in a Parking Lot. Only Damage that Time was Popped Door Lock, Ignition and stolen Stock Stereo. I mean Who steals a Non Working Stock Stereo?
Not long after (6~8 Months) Had Small lil fire in Engine Bay. burned up a few Wires. That Started my 347 Project, pulled Engine then Decided to Move to San Francisco for a Job Opportunity. Left the Car in the care of My Bro-in-law. Within a year I Moved back North and found out he traded my car for a 3 wheeler....(Dousche) ended up buying back my Shell and started doing Suspension work (New Springs, Shocks and Swaybars.) finished that and met this Fella through a friend that had a 6 spd transmission he was going to sell and install for me for a decent price. Let him Take my Car to his shop with the Stock 302. 8 months go by w/o word from him so I decided to go to his his House and found out that he moved and sold my car to a crack head for $500. Called cops and got my car back with slight damage to the hood. (He forgot to push the hood completely down and it flew up and bent.) Messed up the Brakes and destroyed the interior. Now Its sitting in a Self Storage shed until Winter is Up.
TL;DR Bought car, Stolen twice, Sold once, caught on fire.
I'm currently doing a 347 Swap in my 87 GT and any and all opinions and info would be greatly appreciated in this Endeavor!
Have a Wonderful day!
Edit: A word

• Sponsors (?)

Hi,
Long time lurker here, I thought it was about time I make an account and ask the real stupid questions!

Back story of my Unicorn: Bought "Tiffany" (Chose that name cause one my my Exes shared that name and she was a Finicky B!TCH) from an old man for $700 about 5 years ago now. after a week of Owning it, It was stolen. It was found in the Neighboring Town left in a Parking Lot. Only Damage that Time was Popped Door Lock, Ignition and stolen Stock Stereo. I mean Who steals a Non Working Stock Stereo?
Not long after (6~8 Months) Had Small lil fire in Engine Bay. burned up a few Wires. That Started my 347 Project, pulled Engine then Decided to Move to San Francisco for a Job Opportunity. Left the Car in the care of My Bro-in-law. Within a year I Moved back North and found out he traded my car for a 3 wheeler....(Dousche) ended up buying back my Shell and started doing Suspension work (New Springs, Shocks and Swaybars.) finished that and met this Fella through a friend that had a 6 spd transmission he was going to sell and install for me for a decent price. Let him Take my Car to his shop with the Stock 302. 8 months go by w/o word from him so I decided to go to his his House and found out that he moved and sold my car to a crack head for $500. Called cops and got my car back with slight damage to the hood. (He forgot to push the hood completely down and it flew up and bent.) Messed up the Brakes and destroyed the interior. Now Its sitting in a Self Storage shed until Winter is Up.
TL;DR Bought car, Stolen twice, Sold once, caught on fire.
I'm currently doing a 347 Swap in my 87 GT and any and all opinions and info would be greatly appreciated in this Endeavor!
Have a Wonderful day!
Edit: A word

Hiya and welcome to Stangnet. :)

I'm moving your thread over to the Fox forums and we'll let those guys begin. :nice:

Good Luck with your project!

Noobz