New from Greenville SC

• Sponsors (?)

Hey hey...I'm trying to get a Job in Greenville as we speak! I worked there ~ 8-9 years ago and loved it! Great area, great weather, awesome people! My only gripe was those crazy drivers that would STOP on an entrance ramp to the freeway trying to yield! This of course while I'm looking over my shoulder picking my merge location with the current traffic. :eek:

Hey hey...I'm trying to get a Job in Greenville as we speak! I worked there ~ 8-9 years ago and loved it! Great area, great weather, awesome people! My only gripe was those crazy drivers that would STOP on an entrance ramp to the freeway trying to yield! This of course while I'm looking over my shoulder picking my merge location with the current traffic. :eek:

I know man there was this old lady I used get behind in a 79 berlinetta camaro,that would dead stop on the haywood road off ramp.:fuss: And it happened almost every morning and I would blow the horn and she would just look at me like I was doing something wrong. But good luck with the job search, I got laid off and it took me a few weeks to fing something.

I know man there was this old lady I used get behind in a 79 berlinetta camaro,that would dead stop on the haywood road off ramp.:fuss: And it happened almost every morning and I would blow the horn and she would just look at me like I was doing something wrong. But good luck with the job search, I got laid off and it took me a few weeks to fing something.

Lol, no doubt!

A few weeks? I'm going on 5 months! The economy sucks here in Michigan! :notnice: