New from Las Vegas

Hi everyone. I am new to StangNet, but not entirely new to Mustangs. I have a triple black 1996 GT Convertable, nicknamed the 'Black Knight'. The knight used to belong to my 'big little' sis so that is why 'he' is named the Black Knight. But sadly she passed away last August. So outta respect & love for her I will not change 'his' name, although in my opinion the Knight behaves more like a bitch lol.

I currently live in Las Vegas, NV. Right now the Knight is in the shop having a new motor installed. My brother (sisters husband) is having it done outta his pocket for me since the original was blowed out @ only 155k original miles. Right now the Knight is mainly stock except for a Cobra bumper & hood.

The reason I say I am not entirely new to Mustangs is because of for 1 the Knight, which has been in the family since 2001, but also because my Sis also has owned a 89 LX 5.0 convertable (from 96/97 to 2003), sadly a stupid 16 year old in daddy's lifted Chevy 4x4 ran a stop sign late one night on her way home and t-boned it and literaly drove right on over it like she was in a monster truck. Worst night of my life. Luckly I was able to walk away with only some minor cuts and bruises.

So I have been working on and playing with Mustangs for about 15yrs now. But I will admit that I really dont know the ins & outs as well as I should. I never really tore a 5.0 or 4.6 motor apart or even really modify. My knowledge is basic like brakes, & tune ups lol.

Anyways not to make this any longer. I came to StangNet in order to meet other Mustang owners and to learn more about my new project. So again I want to say Hi. Please feel free to message me anytime as I am always looking for new friends in the Stang community. Thank you. :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

I will try to post some pictures

Attachments

• Stang2.jpg
    Stang2.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Stang18.jpg
    Stang18.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 85