New: From Socal

Loyalty

Sep 9, 2011
Sup fellas/Ladies? Just recently purchased a 1995 V6 3.8 Mustang for $400 with Major Clear Coat Peal and it looks like a bad passenger side strut. Also EGR popped up in codes when a buddy ran it.. Has a fuel pressure leak and bad heater core.. Other than that I'm guessing I'm good :shrug: hopefully I can get it running in good shape or at worst clean up the body and sale it...

• Sponsors (?)

Hey at least someone welcomed me...
Thanks for the welcome! Is this forum pretty dead? Since my joining I havnt had any replies and if so one and that's it.... Maybe it's because I'm new and no one likes me? Idk...

Hey at least someone welcomed me...
Thanks for the welcome! Is this forum pretty dead? Since my joining I havnt had any replies and if so one and that's it.... Maybe it's because I'm new and no one likes me? Idk...

Nah it's only dead on this page, the active forums are more less in the ones designated for your car and also the speciality ones like the sports bar, electronica central, fight club (for those that like to debate politics) and the squeeky wheel (for off topic BS).....Other than that if you notice I welcome almost everyone (mainly to get the post count up), the only way I won't is if you come in with BS right off the back **cough**.....**killahgt**