New from Washington

matts96hb

Apr 30, 2011
Hello all,
I'd just like to introduce myself. My name is Matt, I'm 21 years old and I'm from Spokane, Washington. I've come to this site to begin research on my next project.
But before I get into detail on my next project, I'll introduce my last (better put my flame suit on for this):
Its a 1996 Honda Civic Hatchback. I got the car when I was 16, and have been wrenching on it ever since then. I have a detailed build thread (for those interested) here: Matts96HB's EJ6 Build - HondaSwap Forums
And the finished product(except for the front bumper, I was test fitting some new charge piping) :
2011-02-23_12-23-06_585.jpg

2011-02-23_12-23-23_624.jpg

All work done to the car was done by me, including paint, turbo setup, engine build, etc. If you're really interested in all of the mods I have done to the car, I'll let you find them in the build thread. The car made 448whp on the dyno about a month ago, so I am feeling like a new project is in order.

So, that brings me to my goals with the next. I have decided on a Mustang because my father is an american muscle head, and I have always liked the looks of the classics and foxbodies. The goal of this car is to be a weekend warrior that I can still drive on the street. It will be clean, and simple. One requirement of mine is that it must have some sort of forced induction. In order to avoid emissions laws in my areas, I have decided to go with a classic Mustang.

Anyway, thanks for reading my novel :rolleyes: I look forward to doing research and learning all that I can from this community!

-Matt

• Sponsors (?)