New guy from Maryland

A. Evans95

Mar 3, 2012
Bel Air, MD
Hello everyone, I'm Aubrey. I'm 16 and from Maryland. I own a 1966 Mustang coupe that is currently my DD though I am saving up to get a newer mustang to DD so I can finally tear into mine without needing to having in driving condition by Monday. I'm not your typical young kid who their parents pay for everything I work and save for everything I buy, including the car itself. But anyway glad to be here hopefully I will meat some local owners soon!

And here is a few pictures of my car, just for reference.
6534546683_ac84b01eb2_z.jpg
6534546659_a4f1f19987_z.jpg
6534546539_fef40d951d_z.jpg
6559377717_a184214c0c_z.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Ok...I grew up in Carroll County and did a fair bit of spirited driving down Glen Bernie. My shop is not too far over the MD/PA line if you ever need any parts or work done.

No kidding, I used to live in Glen Dirty and actually through work used to frequent Monkton, Timonium, West Minister. Your shop located off 83 or 81(always get the 2 confused) or that general vicinity? I do need some work done on my rear end. Got a 31 spline kit with 3.73s etc but have never touched an LSD or ring/pinion myself.

I thought the same thing for a few years after moving from San Diego...It has grown on me. Change of seasons, the fact that there's so many places you can go within a couple of hours drive, and the women actually started looking decent. That actually took the most adjusting after being around Cali girls lol

I like it out here. I also lived in Loudon County, VA for a year and liked it there too. My only problem is cost of living in this area but I guess its certainly no more than San Diego. In all fairness I was 17 so didnt have to pay for anything back then which was pretty awesome