New guy here looking for selling advice

hamada

Jun 20, 2007
Hello everyone!
My name is Hamada and I am trying to sell a Shelby GT500 for my boss. I will go ahead and post the ad in the right section, but before I do that I need some tipe from you guys if you do not mind please?
1) what is the best place to sell an 07 conv with about 500 miles on it? used not brand new.
2) The car glove compartment was signed by Carrol Shelby a few weeks ago if that makes any difference in pricing.

We are trying to sell this car fast so any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

TIA
hamada
mthreez at gmail .com

• Sponsors (?)

Something stinks to high heaven more like :scratch:

Anyways, I will play... :rlaugh:

I suggest you try to sell it on the market section of www.svtperformance.com

If you are legit you will sell it fast, if you are not the site has lots of police officers, detectives, and lawyers who will "help you out". :nice:

I currently put the odds of you being "legit" at 200:1 against :)

Now now guys! You should really look at all the facts before you make the assumption of guilt. You should consider the high post count he has."1" You should consider his years as a member of stangnet."1 day" You should see the dedication to his work and his boss. The loyalty! "I am trying to sell a Shelby GT500 for my boss" The consideration for the board in general! "I will go ahead and post the ad in the right section" His passion for car history! "The car glove compartment was signed by Carrol Shelby a few weeks ago"

Now that we have considered all these important pieces of the post I say we all call :bs: and I nominate him for :ban:

Thank you all!

Thats OK

No problem, you can doubt me of course. Its my first post. Honestly guys I know nothing about Mustangs and this forum came across when I was doing the search. I am 100% Legit and the car is located in Manhattan Beach Cali for anyone to check himself! If you can't check it or have someone does please don't accuse me or rais the BS flag? Fair?
Here is my ad on ebay
Lets keep it professional guys I am here to look for advice. Lets see how the Mustang crowd treats their visitors.

Kilgore, I am off to the svt website. Thanks man. Yall have a nice day.
hamada

Try not to take it too personally hamada... we are just trying to look out for our own because there are so many scammers out there selling bogus cars and parts. We are very weary when a brand new user such as yourself pops in for an ad like this is all.

U.M.

Good luck, they sell pretty quick over there :nice:

Also, the FBI just arrested a scammer just the other day based on detective work done by the members there...

Here is the thread about it: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=389471

Thanks for the lead. I already posted an ad. I want to sell this car and get it over with man! I am doing the boss a favor and not getting $hit out of this!

I know its crazy out there with all these morons trying to fool people into buying things online. I totally understand that.

hamada

Try not to take it too personally hamada... we are just trying to look out for our own because there are so many scammers out there selling bogus cars and parts. We are very weary when a brand new user such as yourself pops in for an ad like this is all.

U.M.

No problem man. I know how it is. Trust no one until you see the merchandise I agree.
Hamada