New guy here with a few ?'s

Cobra Jay

Apr 7, 2004
Motor City
Last week Friday I picked up a 2003 GT Premium Conv. for the wife. It's Triple White, with a 5 spd. I was pushing for an Azura Blue MACH1 5 spd., but the insurance was a little higher than the GT so the BOSS put her foot down! :shrug:

?#1 What is the best thing to use to clean and protect both the top and seats?

?#2 Anyone know how many Triple White '03's were built? I know it can't be many cause I only found one and I found it online.

I'd geatly appreciate any info, since even though it's her car, I'll be the one taking care of the cleaning and maint. of it. Thanks JAY

P.S. Although it's her car, I've got a few things planned for it since it will be stored in the winter and I'll be able to drive it too.
4.10's,alum. D/S, K&N,Flowmasters&Xpipe,pulleys,white roll bar,grill eliminator kit from CDC with stars and stripes pony,black mustang letters for bumper,honey comb tail pannel.

• Sponsors (?)

GT JAY said:
Last week Friday I picked up a 2003 GT Premium Conv. for the wife. It's Triple White, with a 5 spd. I was pushing for an Azura Blue MACH1 5 spd., but the insurance was a little higher than the GT so the BOSS put her foot down! :shrug:

?#1 What is the best thing to use to clean and protect both the top and seats?

?#2 Anyone know how many Triple White '03's were built? I know it can't be many cause I only found one and I found it online.

I'd geatly appreciate any info, since even though it's her car, I'll be the one taking care of the cleaning and maint. of it. Thanks JAY

P.S. Although it's her car, I've got a few things planned for it since it will be stored in the winter and I'll be able to drive it too.
4.10's,alum. D/S, K&N,Flowmasters&Xpipe,pulleys,white roll bar,grill eliminator kit from CDC with stars and stripes pony,black mustang letters for bumper,honey comb tail pannel.
you can use a VERY mild bleach/water mix to clean the top and seats. make sure you keep everything wet when doing so, and DO NOT use much bleach. Only like 1 part bleach to 10 parts water. Can't help you on the other question.

Eagle One makes some good car cleaning products. I use thier leather cleaner and leather conditioner product and I'm really happy with it. I found some production numbers, nothing about colors or options though. Here are the numbers for 2003: GT Convertibles - 15,518. Centennial GT Convertibles - 1,323. I wasn't sure witch one you had so I put both.