SN95 New Guy Looking For Advice On 94 Cobra

Jason Esse

Nov 23, 2017
I’m new to this site. I’ve owned 3 mustangs, a SHO and a F150 Tremor. Currently have a 2007 Mustang Gt with a Ford Racing Powerpack and a F150 Tremor with a Roush Tune.

But I’m looking for advice on the Value of a Mustang I have the opportunity to purchase, it’s a 1994 Mustang Cobra with 5,700 original miles. The car is completely stock as it came of the showroom floor and never seen rain and always been stored in a climate controlled building and has been owned by an older gentlemen since new. I know on a car like this you can’t rely on Kelley Blue Book to give a real world value on something unique like this. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Jason

• Sponsors (?)

I'm thinking $15-18k myself. The 94-98 market isn't as strong as the 87-93 market...yet.

I kinda want to pick up a 94-95 cobra myself before people realize they are a much better bang for the buck than the overpriced 87-93 cars

I like 94/95 cobra's.
I really do.
But, before I paid 18,000 for one, i'd consider a 95 cobra R.
$25k or less (I turned down one years ago for 21k) you can find a low mileage car.
Right now there is a few on ebay, one of which has 6500 miles, for 24 grand, buy it now.
I'd spend the extra money on the R, that's me personally.