New Guy, New Project Post

We have been very busy getting some customers rides painted and ready for spring, so the Mustang has been on the back burner; but I have had a chance to do some work on the stuff going into the "Ground Zero" Mustang. This week the fuel cell came back from powder coat and I managed to install the Fi-Tech Hy-Fuel system, the fuel sender and the fuel fill neck that we will be using to plumb the new fill cap. I also had a chance to install some new MMR Billet pieces in teh Coyote. The new billet timing chain guides replace the OEM plastic ones which can flex at hi rpm and cause 5-6 degrees of timing variation. These along with the new Billet tensioners with HD springs will insure that the timing is stabilized to well over 7000rpm.
IMAG0987.jpg
IMAG0986.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry it has been so long since my last post, we were swapped with work, and now finally can see day light so I wanted to post some thread updates.
Motor is now done and ready to go in, and the tail section of the mustang is just about complete. Here are some pics of the motor and the before and after of the tail section.

Attachments

• IMAG0994.jpg
    IMAG0994.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_0056.JPG
    IMG_0056.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 268
  • Tail section Before.jpg
    Tail section Before.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_0233.JPG
    IMG_0233.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 226
As you can see by the pictures above, the tail section has the bumper welded in, and the new tail light buckets in place, as well as the custom exhaust outlet which houses 2 x 3" exhaust tube. The gas filler was moved up, to sit right behind the rear window and rear tail panles have been boinded into the quarter panels. We also made a new rear lower valance. NExt up will be installing the two coolers oil/Trans so they work with the side scoops.