New Headlights

droptopponynj said:
Removal: in the rear of the headlight assembly(where the adjusters are) there are retainer clips that slide on & off the adjustment screws. If you use a pair of pliers..like needle nose... and compress these clips to remove the tension they slide on and off.

100% correct, although it also sounds 100% easier than it is too...It helped that when I was removing the old I wasn't worried about anything but the header panel because I am not re-using the old lights. Nothing got broken on the lights, but it is a little easier when you don't have to worry about them at all.

• Sponsors (?)

Cobra Jet R said:
ok know it all Clown, if you had any taste you'd beef up the look of your car especially since it's a droptop. And those angel-eye lamps look nicer than yours. Don't be hater
Name calling...thats real mature! My car has plenty of "beefed up" mods but never will i cross the line into tackiness with wanna be BMW lights that are cheaply made. I personaly know 2 people who had them and sold them because they were unable to be properly angle due to the one piece design not to mention the light output sucked. So if i'm a know it all Clown because I actually do know then so be it. Enjoy your day asswipe.

i think you started the immaturity with "you do that..." comment, dickhead. and then calling them tacky; are you kidding me, so Bimmers are tacky because they have them right? Those are some of the most classiest, best mix of style,performance and luxury cars around so get your head out of your dirty jersey ass. I can't speak on the fit on those lights so I appreciate that. I'll not respond to any more posts from you to spare the forum

What you fail to realize is that these are NOT the same headlights from a BMW...if they were of the same quality/fit/finish then that would be a different story. These are cheap plastic poorly imitated versions adapted to fit other vehicles and can't compare in the lighting of a true BMW HID. And just because they work and look good on a BMW doesn't make it a good look on a Mustang. If that was the case we'd all have Lambo Doors! And Wash D.C. is sooo much nicer then Dirty Jersey with the extreme poverty and Crack Head Mayor.

check the real estate values in D.C. recently compared to jersey? Anyway I understand what you are talking about but you didn't clarify that and the overall concept of them. I'm sure the BMW ones are way nicer and better made. All I have to go by is in the 2 or 3 pics I've seen and they look good. I apologize for my outburst but am sensitive to negative comments and tend to blow up at people.

did I hear, "Dirty Jersey"? Are you kidding me? And I am one of the guys that hated the one-piece projectors. They are plastic crap! I bought a pair and actually installed them, couldn't adjust them, broke the weak magnesium support when pushing them into the header panel. They are now in a trash dump. Be careful who your calling "dirty", it may bite you in your ass someday

reeber said:
did I hear, "Dirty Jersey"? Are you kidding me? Be careful who your calling "dirty", it may bite you in your ass someday

I don't think people understand that most of NJ looks nothing like the craphole that borders NYC :shrug: Most of the homes in my neighborhood sell for between 3-5 million dollars and that is still climbing like crazy. The whole Dirty Jerzey thing is a North Jersey wanna be New Yorker mentality where they think its kool to be ghetto/gangsta and even most of them are little rich kids pretending to be poor. I grew up poor and damn sure won't act like it now that i'm not. If my son ever starts acting like a Gotti Boy its off to Military school for his ass.