New help pricing a new GT Premium PP, 401a, Magnaride, active exhaust, navi.....

Street707

May 4, 2018
Ukiah, CA
it's on the lot and msrp is 49,700 looking for pointers on where i should start negotiating. Is there like a general drop 5k off msrp and negotiate from there rule with ford or is pricing pretty stiff on mustangs?

• Sponsors (?)

Price compare with TrueCar. Print it out, take it with you.

Be firm. Walk away if you have to.

First, negotiate sale price.

Second, negotiate trade-in if applicable.

The bird, negotiate APR.

Have an end goal in mind for monthly payments, but negotiate in stages.

And be firm. Walk away if you have to.

Price compare with TrueCar. Print it out, take it with you.

Be firm. Walk away if you have to.

First, negotiate sale price.

Second, negotiate trade-in if applicable.

The bird, negotiate APR.

Have an end goal in mind for monthly payments, but negotiate in stages.

And be firm. Walk away if you have to.

Great, pretty much what i was planning. Does true car take into account incentives in the price or could that be further deducted?.

It does not. It’s general market data. It can be further negotiated. You may want to wait towards the end of the month. They gotta hit their sales numbers and may be more willing to do a deal—especially the last Saturday of a month.

Yeah end of the month could be better. Thank you so much for the tips. So just to be clear True car told me average was -$4,999 from msrp. Then Ford is offering $2000 cash back on mustangs so i could start as low as -$7,000 off msrp? The package i put together on true car and the msrp on the dealer sticker were within $100 of eachother so i got the options right.