New Here, Checking In

jmorrow

Sep 25, 2016
Hows it going everybody! I bought a 99 vert 3.8 with 109k about a month ago. It had a bad trans, blown head and some cosmetic issues. Paid $100 & a broke down 92 honda accord for it LOL. it is now running great :) stoked to tear this thing around finaly! Im looking for some insight on repairing the convertible top, first one i,ve owned and dont wanna screw myself if its an easy fix haha. But looking around the whole site drooling so far! Think ill post a thread in the technical secion for my questions but glad to be part of the community!

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to stangnet brother, it's good to have you with us.

It sounds like you know about our subforums that are specific to your mustang. The '96-'04 subforums are where your help will be found.

Post some pictures of your mustang, we all love pictures here.

These were take the day i got it, you cant see the body damage in these pics, ill snap a few more when i get to the garage :) i think somebody tried to lift/jack it up right in front of the pass side wheel well and pushed the fender up, now the door collides with fender. Hoping to have it fixed soon. It is up on jack stands for the time being while i buttonup the exhaust. I snapped a few bolts when putting the new transmission in
Thanks for the welcome!

Reactions: 1 user
Is it stock to not have a spoiler?
Can't tell you for sure, i've got two fox bodies.

Go to the '96-'04 general talk subforum and ask the same question, they'll know.

Nice car though man. I've been a painter for a long time, so if you want advice on your jack damage, just let me know.

:doh:FINALLY got this thing driving daily :)
One thing after another. 2 transmissions in&out to findout i had a short in the wiring harness. Lesson learned....

Attachments

• 0418170826.jpg
    0418170826.jpg
    422.8 KB · Views: 90