New here...

dsg03bullitt

Jul 25, 2006
Whats up guys im new on the forums.....I registered here b/cuz every post i read No one has nothing negative to say.....Im gonna try to post up pics of my ride 2morrow
Thanx...

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome aboard. Hope to see those pics soon, sounds like a nice Mustang.

Yeah... and about the negative comments...

Dont start any threads that have to do with cold air intakes, 3.73 vs. 4.10 gears, RPM @ 60mph in relation to 3.73 or 4.10 gears, and dont claim that a stock 5.0 can beat a stock 4.6 and you should be golden...:D

BurningRubber said:
Dont start any threads that have to do with cold air intakes, 3.73 vs. 4.10 gears, RPM @ 60mph in relation to 3.73 or 4.10 gears, and dont claim that a stock 5.0 can beat a stock 4.6 and you should be golden...:D

LOL ... sticky material there.

:lol:

Welcome to :SNSign:

BurningRubber said:

Also threads that are like: _______ car in a race with _________ car, who will win? are annoying IMO

Welcome to Stangz via teh interwebz. :SNSign:

Welcome to stangnet.:)
There's a good base of knowledgeable people here. Remember, the search button is your best friend, you will probably get more answers faster that way anyway.