12.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 7cca6999.jpg
    7cca6999.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 87
  • 7db9aa32.jpg
    7db9aa32.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Sponsors (?)

i bought the grill at the dealer and the fog lights at my job (i work in a subaru dealer so i still get the parts at the cost :D )

and i bought the exhaust from a guy on another forum that just installed a new exhaust system on his '05 gt.

The Fang said:
Sweet, :D I saw that you can order the trunk lid GT Emblem and side emblems for 55 bucks.

We actually are embarassed by the GT's! They get smoked by everything! LOL!! We wouldnt dare put GT emblems on our cars.. We just think it was unfair not to get fog lights...

We all saved alittle money going with the V6's.. A hell of alot on insurance.. You know for $600 bucks, we can drop in nitrous and run low12's.. LOL!!

Thanks for the heads up, but you can keep your GT emblems.. Now if you find some GT500 or GT350 emblems, let us know..

Now get outta here!! Damn kids!... Always beggin! :D

afixer said:
oh no! let the v6 bashing begin!

Afixer, you should know you have to keep a pocket full of lollipops around here.. Every so often we have kids from the shelter which sneak over and toilet paper our cars... I normally offer them a lollipop I laced with xlax... Yeah that'll teach'em! :D

rygenstormlocke said:
I got some emblems from this place, here is a sample link:

http://www.mustangsunlimited.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=S7MS16098BR+01

Only problem is, I havent been bold enough to drill holes in my fender. No 05 GT emblems for me though!!! I prefer the sleeper approach with my ride once I get juice or turbo's. Let a GT pull up to my 6 then! LOL.
dont drill holes. cut out the alignment pins/studs and double side tape them on. then it is a reversable item.