New Magnaflow catback BYe, Bye Dronemaster

• Sponsors (?)

I often drive from Albuquerque about 220 miles to Durango Colorado. I fold the rear seats down so I can fit my road bike inside the car. The speed limit is 70 and there are lots of cops so I just put the cruise control on 75 = 2200rpm.

With the Flowmasters I could barely hear my music and the drone really gets old after a few hours. I like the relative quiet of the Magnaflow system.

I spent alot of time getting everything lined up so nothing rubs and the tips are even. My old tailpipes were very close to my tires since I am running 315's on 10.5 inch rims.

The deal through Planet Magnaflow was the best I found anywhere.

Ive got Magna Flow Magna-Pac with SLP Long tubes and catted X-pipe in front. Sounds mean when stepped on but is pretty tame when cruising between 2000-2500 rpm. Search on Youtube 99 Vert Crower Stage 3. Thats my car. I'd post the link but unable to at the moment
I Love it! it will be the only exhaust i will buy from here on out. Had flowmasters on my 93 these sound way better.

That's the same setup on my cammed Mach, f'n screams at WOT, thumps pretty good at idle and I like how I can control the sound when I'm driving if smokey is ever around.

Definitely snaps necks every where I go so it's probably a lot louder than I think it is, maybe I'm just used to it by now though.

I need a vid already of my car. :nonono:

u click the button that says make offer then make them an offer. i made them an offer for $350 shipped and they sent me an email back a lil while later and they said they would do it for $375 shipped.