New Member/Future Stanger

• Sponsors (?)

lol, i'll do my best, i'm just waiting for him to show up and waltz into my trap.

muhahahahahahaha

Well, hes banned for the time being.. should be back in a few weeks... start looking for threads titled:

I hate my dad!

Watch me do a burnout on the lawn tractor

Should I be growing hair down there?

What mod should i do first 3 years from now?

Just watch for those, and you wont be able to miss him.

Honestly though dude, if you have a general question, thats cool.. if you want advice on what parts are good vs what parts are junk, thats cool also... but before you start posting new threads, just think them out before you type and you should be cool. Know the difference between tech and talk, and dont post links to gay **** sites.

Well, hes banned for the time being.. should be back in a few weeks... start looking for threads titled:

I hate my dad!

Honestly though dude, if you have a general question, thats cool.. if you want advice on what parts are good vs what parts are junk, thats cool also... but before you start posting new threads, just think them out before you type and you should be cool. Know the difference between tech and talk, and dont post links to gay **** sites.

Yeah what he said :nice:

I hate my dad!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

will do

I like the new kid better! lol I vote for laying the smack down on ryan cast away style and leavin him on the island hes at. lol Mr bubbles is the new lil brother. haha

Mr. Bubbles I think its time that you supplied your new friends with a few kegs of the molson, preferably triple x. lol

I like the new kid better! lol I vote for laying the smack down on ryan cast away style and leavin him on the island hes at. lol Mr bubbles is the new lil brother. haha

Mr. Bubbles I think its time that you supplied your new friends with a few kegs of the molson, preferably triple x. lol

thanx man:D

As for your molson, my dad isn't really fond of me stealing his achohol (or however u spell it)

hey, what do u guys think about the pic. that i'm currently drawing. thinking about putting it in he draw-off, maybe get the youngest competetor award, lol

anyway, tell me what u think

notchdrawingii3.jpg

Attachments

• notchdrawingii3.jpg
    notchdrawingii3.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 57
Ok I'm here..I heard there was a new member under the age of 15 again...can I have him? Dogs haven't eaten in days.

Ok nubie...rules are rules..we do not enjoy derailing of threads regardless of what you may have heard. Ryan wasn't banned...Frankie has taken posession of him and is currently refering to him as her 'pool boy'..why were not quite sure but that's how it is. Daggar is infact a 'little person' (correct term to refer to midgets...DOH!!!...sorry dag....I meant little people :)).

Now first and foremost you will have to PM me pictures of said mother so they may be reviewed and I will determine if they are appropriate for the talk session...that's my current assignment here so I'll be waiting for you PM sir....thank you for your support.

Sincerely Dman302
VP stangnet picture review board